Our party included 2 adults, an 8-year-old, and a 15-year-old. We booked a 2 bedroom suite. Like other reviews, the room was 2 separate one-bedrooms with an ajoining door. It suited our needs fine. It offered plenty of privacy and quiet. The room looked more like a hotel than a condo. The bedding and furniture were not the highest quality, but comfortable. The kitchen was fully stocked. The floors did seem in need of a deep cleaning, as your feet did get dirty when walking barefoot or in socks. The whirlpool could have been cleaner. Thanks to previous reviews, I suggested that my spouse fill the tub and run the jets prior to getting in the bath. He found globs of hair in the jets. But, no big deal...you get what you pay for. The indoor pool was small, lukewarm, and very humid, but suited our needs. The best part of the the property was the view of the lake and the convenience of easy access to to the traffic relief routes onto 76. THe weather was cold and rainy so we were not able to use the mini golf facility. Overall, a good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hugging the shores of sparkling Table Rock Lake, Westgate Branson Lakes Resort is a Branson, MO hotel that features dazzling lake views and a wide variety of watersports for the whole family such as boating, fishing, waterskiing, parasailing or just relaxing in the warm waters on a sunny day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Westgate Branson Lakes Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Emerald Pointe Hotel Hollister
- Westgate Emerald Pointe Hollister