If you are looking for a condo with a kitchen for a family trip and possibly nice views of the lake (we were on the first floor and the lake view was obscured by tall pine trees), then this might be your place. However, if you want a couch that is clean enough to sit on or decor from the 21st Century, keep looking! The place was clean, but it had cheap indoor/outdoor carpet (I kept my socks on!), a disgusting, stained old couch, and horrendous mismatched decor from the early 90's. There is no ice machine in each building and my husband actually had to get back in the car and drive way back to the office to try to get ice out of a soda dispenser in the game room! The clerk at check in was nice, but a little off. She made a few inappropriate comments to me and my husband and other guests who were checking in. With all the choices in Branson, I know we will never be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hugging the shores of sparkling Table Rock Lake, Westgate Branson Lakes Resort is a Branson, MO hotel that features dazzling lake views and a wide variety of watersports for the whole family such as boating, fishing, waterskiing, parasailing or just relaxing in the warm waters on a sunny day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Westgate Branson Lakes Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Emerald Pointe Hotel Hollister
- Westgate Emerald Pointe Hollister