I got married last year and choose Westgate Emerald Point for my honeymoon. Upon arrive I was pleased with what i saw. The workers were nice and helpful. I heard about the paper thin walls but had no problem with my stay. My boat was stored behind a locked gate not fort knox but it was ok for me. The resort was clean and comfortable I enjoyed it so much were going back this year with family. If there is anything different I will post, but if its just as good I will post also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hugging the shores of sparkling Table Rock Lake, Westgate Branson Lakes Resort is a Branson, MO hotel that features dazzling lake views and a wide variety of watersports for the whole family such as boating, fishing, waterskiing, parasailing or just relaxing in the warm waters on a sunny day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Westgate Branson Lakes Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Emerald Pointe Hotel Hollister
- Westgate Emerald Pointe Hollister