Place was very clean, service was good. Unfortunately, the walls and ceilings are incredibly thin, allowing you to hear every conversation, every footstep. The kids above us ran around constantly which made it hard to relax. We requested a top floor when making our reservation months in advance and did not receive one. This place is also pretty far from the hustle of Branson. Wouldn't stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hugging the shores of sparkling Table Rock Lake, Westgate Branson Lakes Resort is a Branson, MO hotel that features dazzling lake views and a wide variety of watersports for the whole family such as boating, fishing, waterskiing, parasailing or just relaxing in the warm waters on a sunny day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westgate Branson Lakes Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Emerald Pointe Hotel Hollister
- Westgate Emerald Pointe Hollister