“Hardest working guide in the business”

Branson Fishing Adventures
Ranked #3 of 11 things to do in Hollister
More attraction details
Owner description: Professional Fishing Guide in Branson,Missouri on Table Rock Lake,Lake Taneycomo & Bull Shoals Lake for Largemouth Bass, Smallmouth Bass, Spotted Bass, White Bass, Walleye, Crappie & Trout. Trips are priced for 2 people, can accommodate up to 4 people. $225 For half day trips $350 For full day trips $50 For each extra person
Austin, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hardest working guide in the business”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

My brother and I made a trip to Table Rock and wanted to go fishing at the last minute. A few phone calls later we found our guide Capt Mike on his day off and said he could take us out at 2pm that day. Mike met us at a store that was easy to locate and proceeded to hit the water. Given that we were just at the start of the spawn and coming off a cold front, I had expected to make a lot of casts and catching would be tough. However Mike kept reading the wind and the water temp and found some decent areas and we proceeded to catch largemouth and smallmouth.i found Mike not only was hard working, but made the trip enjoyable in teaching my brother the proper technique to put a few bass in the boat. He worked with him on casting, bait selection, and retrieve methods. I found this to be above and beyond typical guide duties and was a real pleasure to talk too. If your thinking of booking a trip, give Mike a call. He works hard to give you a solid chance to catch fish. His equipment is top notch and in good shape.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Darryl H

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“If you are looking for a great fishing experience, then Branson Fishing Adventures will provide you with that.”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Had a great experience with Mike on the water. Conditions were not ideal with it being clear skies and a high sun, but Mike was able to keep us on fish the entire day.
He was a great host and an excellent fishing partner. Well worth the trip!

Trevor

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Screaminreels
Branson, Missouri
“Awesome Experience!!!”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Mikes knowledge of these ozark lakes is second to none! Ive had the privilege of fishing with Mike on all three lakes and all I've got to say is YOU WILL CATCH FISH. its that simple, he knows his stuff, Numbers AND Quality of fish. You will not regret fishing with Mike!!! Call him Today!!!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Matthew C
Clinton, Oklahoma
“Awesome fishing experience!!”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

What a great fishing experience!! You couldn't ask for a better fishing guide!! Michael Wohl is the best!! He sure knows his stuff and will show you a good time while out there on the water. He made my son feel like he was the best fisherman ever. I would recommend, when visiting the Branson area, to look him up and have a morning or afternoon of fishing fun!! ;-)

Visited June 2013
1 Thank deli05dpa
Bluff Dale, Texas
“Best fishing ever!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

This is the best fishing trip I have ever been on. The guide took us right to the hot spots and the boat was cool too.I would recommend this guide to anyone.

Visited March 2014