“Amazing time on the lake!”

Branson Fishing Adventures
Ranked #3 of 11 things to do in Hollister
More attraction details
Owner description: Professional Fishing Guide in Branson,Missouri on Table Rock Lake,Lake Taneycomo & Bull Shoals Lake for Largemouth Bass, Smallmouth Bass, Spotted Bass, White Bass, Walleye, Crappie & Trout. Trips are priced for 2 people, can accommodate up to 4 people. $225 For half day trips $350 For full day trips $50 For each extra person
Reviewed 20 May 2014

My husband and I came out this past weekend for our 5 year anniversary and decided last minute to look into a guided trip. Michael took us out in his awesome boat on Table Rock Lake at the break of dawn and took us to some of the most peaceful and beautiful spots on the lake, where we proceeded to catch small and large mouth bass. He was a lot of fun, very knowledgeable of the area, fast, and very patient with me, as I am not an avid fisher (although my husband is). We had the best time and will definitely be using his service again in the future! Thanks Michael!

2  Thank Cindye79

Reviewed 10 May 2014

My son and mother had a great day for their first time out. Made it easy and fun! great experience. Thanks!

2  Thank Pat F
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Great time, great weather and great fishing! It's all here! Always the best time every time we have gone there! For the best fishing experience, got to check out Branson Fishing Adventures! Fishing is Mike's game. Great guy with lots of patience and skill and who will guide you where the fish will be biting!! Crazy good fishing and fun you'll definitely have!!!

1  Thank melisa k
Reviewed 5 May 2014

My brother and I made a trip to Table Rock and wanted to go fishing at the last minute. A few phone calls later we found our guide Capt Mike on his day off and said he could take us out at 2pm that day. Mike met us at a store that was easy to locate and proceeded to hit the water. Given that we were just at the start of the spawn and coming off a cold front, I had expected to make a lot of casts and catching would be tough. However Mike kept reading the wind and the water temp and found some decent areas and we proceeded to catch largemouth and smallmouth.i found Mike not only was hard working, but made the trip enjoyable in teaching my brother the proper technique to put a few bass in the boat. He worked with him on casting, bait selection, and retrieve methods. I found this to be above and beyond typical guide duties and was a real pleasure to talk too. If your thinking of booking a trip, give Mike a call. He works hard to give you a solid chance to catch fish. His equipment is top notch and in good shape.

1  Thank Darryl H
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Had a great experience with Mike on the water. Conditions were not ideal with it being clear skies and a high sun, but Mike was able to keep us on fish the entire day.
He was a great host and an excellent fishing partner. Well worth the trip!

Trevor