“Blissful”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hollister
Vickery Resort On Table Rock Lake
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Hollister
Lakin, Kansas
“Blissful”
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

Oh my... we walked in this place and I couldn't believe it!! You know how it is when you go on a vacation? You kind of have an ideal of what you would like, but that is seldom how it actually is. But this IS the ideal place. Classy kitchen with everything in it you need, living room with large comfy chairs and couches with large sliding doors and deck overlooking the gorgeous table rock lake... covered boat dock complete with picnic table... it just doesn't get any better than this.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank GertyAnne

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Oklahoma
Reviewed 3 February 2014

I went on line to find a place to meet my sister from Kansas City that was a ½ way point for us to surprise our mother with a girl’s get-a-way for her 73rd birthday. I couldn't have found a better place! We had such a wonderful time. It was only a 15 minute drive to down town Branson, but on Table Rock Lake in a beautiful quiet little cove away from all the traffic noise. You see my husband and I own/live and operate a small family guest ranch in Southeastern OK which is the “A to Z Guest Ranch". And found this place to be a good ½ point for our children and grandchildren to meet us for a family vacation. As soon as I stepped into condo 2:8, I was right at home with its "high end cabin decor". I knew I wanted to own it along with a boat slip on the dock for our guests to use. So when I got back to our ranch, I told my husband all about Vickery Resort and the condo I wanted to purchase. We called and made an appointment with the realtor and ended up purchased our own condo. We just love our escapes to our condo to get away from our busy life style and the opportunity to rent it out when we aren’t using it is “Icing on the cake”. If you want a beautiful luxury three bedroom condo right on the water, Look NO further. Trust me; you'll LOVE the place as much as we do!

Room Tip: If you want a beautiful luxury three bedroom condo right on the water, Look NO further. Trust me; y...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank ChefZondra
Perry
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Condo was beautiful, spotless, clean. The hostess was very nice. Price was about what you would expect to pay for an upscale hotel room, but this was much nicer. I would not hesitate to recommend to my friends. Looks like it would be a really good place to stay in summer (if you need boat dock access they have a couple of those). Only a short drive to Branson, just down the street from the Branson Belle.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank CKD63
st joseph
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Stayed at the Vickery with a group of 6 adults. The resort fits are needs just perfect. We had a unit with 3 separate bedrooms, and two full bathrooms. A living room with seating for all. The kitchen is modern with everything we needed to cook. This set up works great. We all had private bedrooms but could gather to eat and socialize in the living & dining area. Each unit has a large deck with grill that overlooks the lake. They have recently added a new larger boat dock. This lake cove is "wake free" so your boat doesn't get roughed up while in a stall. You can also swim off the end of the dock. The resort may be slightly higher than some in the area, but with each having 3bedrooms and a full size modern kitchen it's worth the price. Gas & a convenience store are located within 5 minutes. Larger stores and the Branson strip is within 15 minutes.

Room Tip: This property is locally owned & operated. Call for specific room info. Their website has phot...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank sightseesylvia P
Carthage, Missouri
Reviewed 19 July 2013

We rented a 3 bed room condo for the week and found it to be quite, nicely furnished, well constructed and perfectly located with easy hassle free driving (at least until you get to the strip)! The complex is less than 5 minutes from Table Rock Marina, maybe 5 minutes to the Branson Bell and a sort drive to the Branson Landing in one direction and Silver Dollar City in the other direction.

Room Tip: I don't think there are any bad rooms. Rooms 4,5 & 6 are walk-in directly from the parking l...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank 893DavidW456
Smithfield, North Carolina
Reviewed 12 July 2012

My family and I had an excellent stay at Vickery Resort! The property was clean, well maintained, and roomy. We really enjoyed relaxing at the dock, pool, and lake, but were close enough to take advantage of all Branson has to offer (but far enough away to avoid the traffic)! The unit easily accommodated 7 of us, and had everything that we needed. My only complaint is that our unit wasn't exactly as described. One bedroom listed two single beds and two trundle beds, but there was only room to open one trundle bed, even when we pushed the other beds to the sides of the room. Thankfully, some of our group chose to stay elsewhere and this ended up not being an issue for us.

Room Tip: Unit 1-5 was great!
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Sarah E
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reviewed 11 June 2012

My family and I (total of 17 all together--ages 2-48) stayed in a pair of connecting condos. It was plenty spacious--lots of extra mattresses, too! It was right on the Table Rock Lake--beautiful sunsets! The condo had everything we needed, even included some movies, puzzles, and board games! I would definitely stay here again if we go back to Branson!

One thing to be aware of is that the back yard is basically a rocky hill. Not advised to bring volleyball equipment or battery operated trucks (for little ones) because the ground is not suitable. If you heart desires a game of volleyball, there is a sand court located on the state park grounds about a mile away.

The fishing was great! Caught lots of bream, perch, and even a couple of bass! We didnt, however, have enough for a fish fry.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Leann T
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hollister
Westgate Branson Lakes Resort
Hotel Grand Victorian
Hotel Grand Victorian
#19 of 140 in Branson
Marriott's Willow Ridge Lodge

Been to Vickery Resort On Table Rock Lake? Share your experiences!