Red Bud Cove Bed and Breakfast Suites
La Quinta Inn & Suites Branson-Hollister(Hollister)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$266
US$246
US$101
US$83
Baymont Inn & Suites Branson(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$101
Homestead Motel(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$84
TripAdvisor
All reviewskentucky suitebranson areaget awaybreakfast was deliciouseach morningon table rock lakethe outdoor hot tubgreat cookboth morningsliving roomgas fireplacequiet placebig cedar lodgerelaxing stayroom was spotlesseureka springsplace to stay
Reviewed 21 March 2008

My husband and I have stayed at this Bed and Breakfast at least six times - from our first weekend away as a newly dating couple to this last trip with our two young children. The rooms are fantastic, the hot tub is wonderful, breakfast is delicious and above all, the owners are extremely friendly and helpful. Branson is our favorite weekend getaway spot and we will always stay here!

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 17 March 2008

Our stay at Red Bud Cove was fantastic! We were very impressed with the cozy comfort of the room -- the superb jacuzzi tub! -- and the welcoming friendliness of the owners. Breakfast was everything it could be and the company was terrific. I highly suggest staying here when you're in the Branson area! It's right on the lake -- just what a b&b should be!

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 29 January 2008

I didn't really know my way around the area, so it was a bit of a pain to find it, but once I did I was glad I didn't give up and retire to a regular old hotel room! I stayed in the Indiana suite and it was SWEET! I saw the hot tub in the living room and almost died. Plus clean towels and white robes right next to it. Not to mention the complementary mineral bath. The owner was full of all kinds of information, from the best resturaunts to where to park when you get there. It's not far from the main strip in Branson. A little tip though, dont go when its bitter cold outside, it makes it hard to take the trip on foot down the strip. I didn't get to stay for the breakfast the next morning, because I had to hit the road, but it smelled delish! The next time i'm out that direction, I will definantly book a room there!

Stayed: December 2007
Reviewed 2 January 2008

We have stayed in Branson over the New Year for the past four years at a different location in downtown Branson. Due to last minute changes, we had to find a different place - and are we ever glad we did! What a beautiful, quaint, out-of -the-way location (but not too far)! The scenery is outstanding, the rooms are beautiful, and the breakfast was delicious. We are definitely planning to return and would like to come back when we can enjoy going out on the lake, too.

Stayed: December 2007
Reviewed 27 December 2007

A very enjoyable stay for two nights. Rick was a very gracious host. Recommended for others and we plan to return in the future.

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled as a couple