“High quality stay for very low cost!!”

Premier Inn Lisburn Hotel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Lisburn
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I wanted to take my partner away overnight for a nice meal and a few drinks. As i've stayed in Premier Inns before I went on to their website to see where else in NI they had hotels... and found Lisburn. Very low price for one night for two adults AND it was a Saturday night! We received a very warm welcome from the girl on reception who informed us of their comfortable night sleep guarantee and the facilities to eat within the hotel too. Our room was VERY clean and spacious and the bed was SO comfortable. The bathroom even had shower cream and I was very happy with the tea and coffee facilities with mugs and glasses to use. The girl at reception even booked us a taxi to take us out for our meal... VERY helpful indeed. We didn't eat at the hotel, but would def try the breakfast sometime as it looked delicious. All in all we had a WONDERFUL stay and would DEF go back.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Lisburn Hotel

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Although I haven't been for a while I've spent quite a few nights there and of the six or so Premier Inns I've stayed in this one is clearly the best. Excellent staff at all levels, beautiful food and fine rooms. I hope I get the chance to go again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Stayed at Premier Inn Lisburn - Place was tidy, Fresh and the staff were very warm and welcoming.

The food was great as you would expect and the room tidy and fresh. Even enjoyed the Horses outside.

I always choose premier inn and would be happy to recommend them.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I spent 2 days here with my daughters. I really liked the hotel, but was very disappointed with the restaurant (The Linen House).

The hotel staff were friendly and helpful. We had a room on the 1st floor, with a double and 2 single beds. The room was very quiet, and the beds were very comfortable. The bathroom was a good size, but the soap dispenser didn't work. I reported it on the second morning, and the receptionist offered to come and look at it straight away. As the girls were still dressing, I declined the offer, and the receptionist said he'd report it. But it didn't get fixed during our stay.

The restaurant was very disappointing. Although breakfast was All You Can Eat, the fact that we had to order cooked food meant that we weren't inclined to order as much as we wanted.

Service was not good at dinner. On the first night, the waitress forgot my drink; and on the second night, the waitress didn't return after we got our main course. I had to order desserts at the bar, and had to pay at the bar.

Overall, we enjoyed our stay; but we felt let down by the restaurant.

Room Tip: We were in 128, and it was fine
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Good clean rooms with friendly and helpful staff. Would definately stop here again. We were visting Belfast and just needed an overnight stop. This was ideally positioned and far cheaper than stopping in the city centre.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 June 2014

42 of us stayed whilst attending the UK Pipe Band Championships at Stormont Park. The hotel was great and the staff couldn't have been more helpful. We had a lot of very excited young people beween 13-19 in our group along with some parents and this hotel suited our needs perfectly we will definately be rebooking for next year.
The Linen House restaurant next door was excellent and manged to fit us in for our evening meals, the menu had something for everyone even the fussiest of eaters - again the staff were absolutely brilliant! Breakfast was great too, with a good selection.
The staff at this hotel/restaurant are among the most helpful and friendly I have come across anywhere, nothing was too much trouble and I cannot praise them enough.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 June 2014

The hotel was lovely with very friendly staff. The restaurant next door was not very good though. The breakfast was inedible which was a shame and the staff don't seem to want customers. We would go to the hotel again no problem but never to the restaurant. Rooms are clean and spacious and very quiet and restful.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lisburn
Down Royal House
Beechlawn House Hotel
#37 of 44 in Belfast
Balmoral Hotel
#38 of 44 in Belfast

Been to Premier Inn Lisburn Hotel? Share your experiences!