“Pizza Hut Consistent”

Pizza Hut
Ranked #85 of 118 Restaurants in Lisburn
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 24 August 2013

The Pizza Hut was pretty busy on a Sunday evening and we had to wait a while for our take away pizza. That being said, we got what we expected from Pizza Hut in terms of product. No complaints, but nothing to write home about.

Reviewed 11 May 2013

Pizza Hut isn't my favourite for pizzas but my son loves it so we go there occasionally. The 50% off voucher that often turns up in the Local Shopper magazine is good when you want a cheap meal out. It's never been busy when we've been, so never had a problem with service - we've always been well looked after. I've been to a few Pizza Hut restaurants and the food here is no better or worse than anywhere else. We haven't tried many of the different dishes there - just the pizza and salad. The salad bar is fine if you go earlier in the day but if you go in the evening the bar isn't always topped up with fresh salad and some of the containers are nearly empty. Overall it's good enough for what it is and we'll eat here again.

Reviewed 30 March 2013

If you like eating cheesy cardboard then go here! Otherwise avoid. Service slow salad old and two days well past it's best. Curly fries tasted like old cooking oil, and the pasta well that's what they said it was!

1  Thank Joan B
Reviewed 28 March 2013

Some people prefer Pizza Express to PizzaHut but for me PizzaHut is far better.
A better range of Starters and deserts and have always enjoyed eating there.
A Pizza would not be my choice for an evening meal but late lunch or mid afternoon its very enjoyable.
Yes, they all look like a fast food restaurant but thats what they are to me.

1  Thank hilden73
Reviewed 5 March 2013

We were sitting beside the kitchen so we could see that our lunch was sitting on the pass for about 10 minutes while staff gossiped. I could have reached over and lifted the pizza myself! As a result it was a bit cold and soggy.

As with every Pizza Hut it was also overpriced