“Fabulous hotel!”

Hotelito Los Suenos
Ranked #1 of 24 Sayulita B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 17 April 2014

We stayed at Sayulita's Hotelito Los Suenos for one week for yoga/tango workshops.
The hotel is quaint, clean, and well furnised. The hotel employees offer superb service, and the restaurant... fabulous!
All in all, our week at the hotel was perfect. We will return!

Room Tip: While there isn't 'room service' persay, I still rate the service to the rooms as 5-star...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Darlene J

Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I are finishing our 5 night stay at Hotelito Los Suenos! This gem of an establishment has taken such good care of us. It has free bikes, boogie boards, paddle boards and an in house restaurant for the best Mexican eggs breakfast we've had all trip. It's so nice to have a short walk (one flight of stairs) to great coffee and eggs. The staff is kind and always helpful. They also figure out exactly when you aren't in your room so when you get back there are new towel animals waiting haha! It's outside of the downtown noise of Sayulita and still a 2 block walk to the beach. Great for couples and families ! Lastly the plant life and architecture are so rich that you feel special just walking in to the courtyard. Magical place!!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Portberto
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Stayed in Villa which is one room with a king and the other has a double and twin bed. When we arrived room sheets had not been cleaned and internet not working... the staff was quick to resolve the issues. Pool beautiful to look at but a little cold to swim in. Excellent location in the quieter part of town and close to beach. On-site yoga amazing! Would come back.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank KTolmie
Arturo V, Gerente at Hotelito Los Suenos, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Dear Ktolmie

You comments are really important for us, thank you for gave us the opportunity of be part of your vacations, we are really apology about the sheets on your room; we hope you can come back soon to enjoy another vacations with us.

Remember Hotelito Los Sueños is you home in Mexico and all the staff of Hotelito, wants to be part of your family.

My best regards

Reviewed 23 March 2014

I went to Los Suenos for yoga while in Sayulita. The yoga studio is beautiful on the 3rd floor under a big palapa. The floor has a layer of mats on the cement which is nice. It is clean, well kept and quiet compared to other studios here. I took classes with several instructors - but probably my most favourite was Ava. Ava mostly does private classes and then teaches at Los Suenos when needed. I was lucky enough to have her on one of those days. Being someone who doesn't really enjoy all aspects of yoga all that much - I was truly surprised by the feeling I had during and after her class. I honestly felt like I was a part of the mat I was doing yoga on, completely connected and in the moment. She is very soft-spoken and has a very gentle aura around her. She was really incredible - definitely my favourite class. If you have the opportunity to find her teaching a class or to hire her privately, you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: I didn't stay in the hotel - although it looks beautiful.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank krismk10
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Hotel and room were very clean, accommodations were spacious and well decorated. Staff was very accommodating and price was reasonable. We stayed one night and enjoyed our time in Sayulita very much. An easy walk to bars, shops and restaurants.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Cute, clean and convenient location. Common area is on 3rd level (rooftop). Staff is friendly and helpful. Several yoga classes daily. I would revisit! The pool for me was useless. Too small, cold and a waste of space. That is why I gave it a 4 instead of a 5. Their are SUP boards and bikes free for guests. Since I took surfing lessons at a surf shop in town, I did not use those amenities.

Room Tip: I only know room 103. I did not need the A/C once. I could hear the adjacent rooms baby crying, ot...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Paul F
Arturovt, Manager at Hotelito Los Suenos, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Hi Paul

Thank you for your comments, We are working to install a heat water system using solar panels, We want to have a green hotel, we have right now solar panels to generate electricity and the next step is to heat the water of the pool and the rooms. Hotelito Los Sueños wants to help our planet!

Thank you again for all your comments and We hope you again in your Home in Sayulita Mexico.

Our best regads

Reviewed 6 March 2014

Have stayed at this property twice, and have found it to be lovely and quiet.
The food was delicious and the location perfect.
Extra amenities are greatly appreciated.
The staff was welcoming and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Arturovt, Gerente at Hotelito Los Suenos, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Hi Marney

Thank you for visit your home in Sayulita, Mexico. the Hotelito Los Sueños team are really glad you came to visit us and we hope you can come to visit us on your next vacation to enjoy us at Hotelito Los Sueños.

Thank you again.