“Food poisoning”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Our family's lunch here on February 18, 2014 resulted in two of us being flattened by full out food poisoning by that evening. We're still not sure what we got it from but they must have some serious food handling issues. I would urge you to go somewhere else!

There are newer reviews for Medusa

Reviewed 18 March 2014

We were a party of 8. Arrived at 8 pm. Wanted to order wine, didn't have any. Two people in our party ordered beer and that came immediately. Another couple ordered lime margaritas, that took 40 minutes. They told us that the bartender is squeezing lime juice.....it takes 40 minutes. After finding out that they did not have several menu item (one being guacamole ) we ordered our food and after an hour, my daughter gets hers and it is completely cold. No one else gets their meal. Then I get my meal, it is completely cold. We find out that the grill ran out of gas and that's why the meals were cold.

We left, the management of this restaurant is a disaster. Do yourself a favor and stay away because I not like to see someone else experience what we went through.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

This place has the greatest staff. Really good food, and they know how to make a drink! We went on a Friday night, late, and ended up getting to know the servers and the chef. They were all really friendly, and prepared some great food. We had the guac and chips, a burger, and tacos between our group and everything was perfect.

Definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

I stopped in here by myself and found the service to be a bit disinterested. However the food ended up being pretty good. 75p for orange juice and BLT.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

I liked the atmosphere at this little restaurant.
The salads were good but the paella was ++ mediocre. Seemed like a bit of a tourist trap.