“great breakfast and latte”
Review of ChocoBanana

ChocoBanana
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Sayulita
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Choco Banana is right in the town center...I'm a bit of a Huevos Rancheros nut and it's interesting how differently different places prepare it. Choco Banana, has the best Huevos Rancheros I've had since I've been down here...and the best I've had in a long time anywhere!
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Given this restaurant is in a smaller town in Mexico, I loved it. the breakfast (eggs, bacon, potatoes, toast were excellent. (familiar tasting eggs are great). The vanilla latte was AMAZING, and in the afternoon milkshake is awesome.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

We stopped here for a quick lunch, and quick and tasty it was. Busy spot but found the last table on our walk by. Service was good, wifi a bonus.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Had a great breakfast in Sayulita at ChocoBanana! Great food - but even better service. The place was packed when we arrived and yet the hostess found a table, set it up and catered to us all morning! We'd come back anytime!

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Am always skeptical of more touristy spots but the chocolate banana did not disappoint. I chose to have mine dipped in coconut as well (but you can also get sprinkles or granola). Amazing!

Reviewed 6 March 2014

Unless you really want a chocolate covered banana, I think there are better options. The service was mediocre and the food took too long to get to us and when it did it was cold. It was OK, but that's about it. I hear the huevos rancheros is good, but we did not order that.