“Amazing Juice and Smoothies”
Review of Orangy

Orangy
Ranked #18 of 142 Restaurants in Sayulita
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Juice and health bar.
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Everything we have tried from Orangy is amazing... Made with love and so delicious. And they have a 'Juice Junky' card... Buy 8 get one free!

Be sure to get juice or a smoothie here while in Sayulita... If you don't you're missing out!

Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

After we finished yoga class we all head to orangy to hang out with Danny and Pablo. They are so sweet to each other and the energy is so good in their shop. I would pay just to see their kindness but the smoothies and Juice are fantastic I would highly recommend a stop here to anyone!!!

1  Thank gjrad0
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I just wanted to try Orangy Smoothy but I ended up having 3 over the course of my trip. So incredibly refreshing after a day on the beach. Many places in town have smoothies with dairy but Orangy had some great non-dairy options.

On one occasion, they were out of a few listed ingredients but were quick to make suggestions of delicious substitutes.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

After discovering Orangy early in my vacation in Sayulita I made it a part of my day to try a different drink each day. Paul and Danny are great folks and both mix a mean smoothie. They are the best I've had anywhere with the added flavors of ginger and mint.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

Not only can you get a healthy smoothie or juice but you can get a fantastic snack! In the back case there are gluten free baked goods, pro biotic drinks, raw and fermented foods and my favorite, coconut kefir! Love love love this place.