“Great addition to Sayulita”
Review of Orangy

Orangy
Ranked #3 of 7 Dessert in Sayulita
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Brunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Description: Juice and health bar.
Vancouver, Canada
“Great addition to Sayulita”
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Awesome juice today! Very nice vibe... Took a little while for my juice but it was worth it! I'll be back

• Visited May 2014

Sayulita, Mexico
“Amazing Juice and Smoothies”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Everything we have tried from Orangy is amazing... Made with love and so delicious. And they have a 'Juice Junky' card... Buy 8 get one free!

Be sure to get juice or a smoothie here while in Sayulita... If you don't you're missing out!

• Visited April 2014
Grand Junction, Colorado
“Orangy is awesome”
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

After we finished yoga class we all head to orangy to hang out with Danny and Pablo. They are so sweet to each other and the energy is so good in their shop. I would pay just to see their kindness but the smoothies and Juice are fantastic I would highly recommend a stop here to anyone!!!

1 Thank gjrad0
Richmond, Virginia
“Smoothies to Die For”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I just wanted to try Orangy Smoothy but I ended up having 3 over the course of my trip. So incredibly refreshing after a day on the beach. Many places in town have smoothies with dairy but Orangy had some great non-dairy options.

On one occasion, they were out of a few listed ingredients but were quick to make suggestions of delicious substitutes.

Visited March 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best fruit smoothies”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

After discovering Orangy early in my vacation in Sayulita I made it a part of my day to try a different drink each day. Paul and Danny are great folks and both mix a mean smoothie. They are the best I've had anywhere with the added flavors of ginger and mint.

• Visited February 2014