“Best rental in Sayulita”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

San Francisco
Reviewed 22 October 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Tube_pend...
Tube_pendous
“Modern, comfortable & chic vacation rental.”
Reviewed 2 April 2012 for a stay in March 2012

My husband, friend and I stayed in the Master w/ guest room for one week. Both the town of Sayulita and Magia far exceeded our expectations. The main living space upstairs is spacious and modern. Our mornings were spent making breakfast and lounging around main room. We would then enjoy the 1/2 mile walk down to town and the beach (note: there is a dirt path on your right as you head down the cobblestone road about 30', take this path into town). I heard that some past guests have complained about the steepness of the walk to/from the house into town -- we all found it quite enjoyable. Keep in mind you are 200' above sea level, which is where the town sits. The only "tough" part of the walk is literally the last 30'. From my perspective, this walk allowed me at least one extra margarita per day :) After our beach time we would return to the house, enjoying the pool, views, and relaxing surroundings. Every night we walked back down into town for dinner and/or drinks. I never felt unsafe walking to/from our house into town at night.

(FYI - This place is not for kids. "Safety" rails do not go to the ground. For instance, off the master suite is a walkway, which abruptly stops, if one wasn't paying attention they could easy fall 10' below. This is NOT an issue whatsoever for adults or older kids. Indeed, I found it added to the charm of the modern house. It should be noted, however, I wouldn't feel comfortable having kids under 10yo here.)

Cameron (the owner) and Manuel (the manager) were easy to work with, responsive to all inquiries and bent over backwards to help us have an enjoyable trip.

We used a car service to get from PV to Sayulita, which worked great. The service we used was Jose Ramos Taxi. We were picked-up in a Suburban, taken to a large grocery store in route to Sayulita to stock-up on food/beverages while the driver remained with the car so we didn't worry about bags getting stolen. At the end of our stay, the same driver took us back to the PV airport. This service was very convenient and well worth it.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I really liked the terraced layout and overall modern feel.
Liked least: My husband didn't like the mattress as much, but I had no problem with it.
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
julibee72...
Los Angeles, California
“Best vacation rental ever!!!!!!”
Reviewed 2 March 2012 for a stay in February 2012

This house exceeded all my expectations which is putting it lightly.
Nothing was left out. Cameron has thought of EVERYTHING! From the towels for the beach to the best water filtration system in town. Full maid service, gardening and even the pool had a self cleaning system 3 times a day.
The only challenge is the steep hill the house sits on when you hike up from town; make sure you are in decent shape. And when it rains the taxis will not make the drive.
Other than that the house is in it's own private hillside with high security fencing surrounding the property.
The beds are super comfy and did I mention there's a view of the ocean??
If you go to Sayulita snatch this house up.
Best deal in town!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The awesome kitchen and the safety.
Liked least: trudging up the hill
Travelling group: With Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$350
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing