“Absolutely amazing!! Go here!”

Maria's Taco Y Mariscos
Ranked #58 of 137 Restaurants in Sayulita
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Seafood, Spanish
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Lennox Head, Australia
“Absolutely amazing!! Go here!”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I found this place on our 2nd last day in Sayulita, and then ate there 3 times. It was amazing. Fantastic, authentic food, friendly service, and cheap prices.
I'd highly reccommend the aguachiles (prawn ceviche in green chilli sauce), prawn empanada (made fresh to order) and the tacos. My mouth is watering just writing about this place. It's awesome and amazing.

• Visited February 2014

“Clean and tasty”
Reviewed 10 January 2014

We have eaten here several times now. The food is good. It is worth a stop in for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. The restaurant is kept nice and clean. We will be back.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Rickspear78
Medford, Oregon
“Amazing”
Reviewed 27 December 2013

I come to sayulita often and based upon the reviews I'm reading some of the people posting about Maria's are a little confused. The pictures are the right Maria's, but there is also a Mary's which I think many people are confusing (Mary's is really good too).

Anyhow, Maria's is only open for lunch and the fish and shrimp tacos are amazing. They only have fried fish and shrimp, plus ceviche and empanadas. It's all great. Personally I swear by the fish and shrimp. If you want a beer, there is a little store right next to Maria's (towards the bridge) that has them.

A must visit when in Sayulita. It looks intimidating, but its awesome.

Visited December 2013
Duluth, Minnesota
“Best in Town!!”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Best in town for what it is... you can''t beat the prices as Sayulita has got VERY expensive. The taco's, Chile Rellano's, asada and pollo are very good. Ask for Gordo, he'll hook you up!

• Visited December 2013
Richland, Washington
“Great food and outstanding service "Lalo"”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

My first dinner in Sayulita this year and it was a great start. I met Lalo "server" at Maria's, went over the menu and provided recommendations dinner. I had the best chili reano, carne asada and chicken tacos here. I actually ate here several different nights while in town. " Lalo" really took care of us and several of or friends that ate with us. I would not miss out on a meal here while in town.
Lalo rocks!