“Will Be Back”

The Amazing Hostel Sayulita
Denver, Colorado
“Will Be Back”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here for a couple nights and it was a great place to stay in Sayulita. Our private room was cleaned everyday and it was surprisingly quiet, considering we were near the kitchen and pool area. The pool was a great place for me to lounge, read a book, and nap in between surfing sessions. The hosts are very friendly and are glad to help with any questions you have. Can't wait to visit again!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I stayed here for a week and it really was a great place to stay. The pool is great to jump into after a long day on the beach. I met amazing travellers here who were a family to me and we had nightly barbeques at the hostel! It was 5 mins from town super easy to get to. I absolutely loved it here and would definitely come back! Cathy was very sweet and always there for anything I needed

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Maybe I just didn't like the vibe or maybe it was just the people that were there during our stay but I just didn't ever feel very welcome or relaxed in this hostel. Which meant we almost always left early in the morning and returned late at night.
Chose not to use the kitchen as it was tiny an people always seemed to be waiting to use it.
They seem to have some very strict rules for an "amazing" hostel.
We had a private room that was lovely with a little private balcony. Was right off the common area so a little noisy. Also there was no hot water! The owner said "it's too hot on Sayulita for a hot shower". Maybe it's me, but it can be 35C outside and I'll always take a hot shower over a cold one.

• Stayed January 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 9 April 2014

The Amazing Hostel Sayulita was the perfect place for my friends and I. We were all able to stay in the same room, which was clean and lockers are provided to keep your things secure while your'e out. The staff was extremely friendly and laid back, and the other guests staying in the hostel were awesome as well. We all ended up hanging out in Sayulita together and played games at the hostel. Anwar, the owner, is a cool guy and I give his hostel two thumbs up!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 April 2014

.Spent a few days at this hostel and was not disappointed. Dorms were clean and the bathroom showers were first rate. It is an easy 5 minute walk to town. The staff was first rate and I will stay here again!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Munich, Germany
Reviewed 31 March 2014

On my last trip to Mexico i stayed here for a few days. Everything was perfect, the staff was really nice, as well as the guests. The whole hostel was very clean and it was good to have a kitchen as well. Would stay here again :)

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Oaxaca, Mexico
Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed at the hostel for 3nights, but we wouldve stayed longer we just had to keep moving! The owners are amazing, they gave us great advice and even booked our next bus for us! Very clean place too! Thanks again!! Manu and karo! Xx

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple