Pajaro de Fuego
Hotel Villas Sayulita(Sayulita)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$133
Siete Lunas(Sayulita)
US$288
US$230
Amor Boutique Hotel(Sayulita)(Great Value!)
US$233
US$227
Hotel Eden Sayulita(Sayulita)(Great Value!)
US$84
Priceline
Petit Hotel d'Hafa(Sayulita)(Great Value!)
US$101
Priceline
  • Bar/Lounge
Playa Escondida(Sayulita)
Villa Amor(Sayulita)
Casablanca(Sayulita)
Casitas del Mar(Sayulita)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsthe north endgolf cartvilla luciathe penthousecondo complexlower unitreally enjoyed our stay herewalked everywherestreet levelevery turnin towngorgeous viewsdefinitely stay here againsan panchopalapa roofhot tubbeds were comfortable
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Just arrived home last night after spending a glorious month at Parajo de Fuego. Our condo, unit 402, was just magnificent. It was all outfitted in beautiful marble with imported Italian bathroom fixtures, elegant doors and upscale features. We were surrounded by views of the ocean from every window and door... and were able to enjoy a huge balcony that seemed suspended above the beautiful views. We slept to the roar of the ocean and awoke to it's beauty every morning as it was the first thing we saw when we opened our eyes. The sunsets were breathtaking and we sat out each night toasting their beauty.The complex is located in a quiet area in the northern section of Sayulita. You could walk to town in about 10 or 15 minutes but we enjoyed hopping about in a rental golf cart that made every trip quite the adventure. The property is lovely with gardens and a huge pool set amongst the flowers and trees. The management people were a delight. Both Chelsea and Antonio deserve kudos for the way they handled every request. They both tried very hard to make sure you had everything you needed and wanted. Rosa, was the lovely lady that kept our unit immaculate. She would even cut flowers and leave them as a surprise. When we told her that our friends would be visiting us over Valentine's Day, she left two towels that she magically turned into kissing swans... waiting in our guest room. Parajo, is surrounded by the jungle and just a breath away from the ocean. If fate takes us back to Sayulita, we will definately choose Parajo de Fuego as our home away from home. If you are looking for a place that gives you the closeness of this charming pueblo and the quiet beauty of a lovely oasis... you will hit the mark when you choose this place. by Enid S

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank coldshy
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I have just arrived home after an absolutely delightful one month stay at Pajaro De Fuego Luxury Villas. My friends and I shared a very spacious two bedroom jungle view condo and loved it very much. We found the management and staff to be very accommodating and helpful if we needed anything extra and we loved the option of being able to cook or "use the air conditioning", one luxury I haven't always had when travelling in Mexico!
Now back at home, I miss hearing the sound of the surf through my windows every night and the many north and south walks down the beach that was very near by. The sunsets on the rooftop were breathtaking and I even got to partake in a couple of the sunset yoga sessions that were offered there by a local yoga teacher. Many birds and butterflies made our deck with a view of the ocean, a very special place to hang out as well. The pools and surrounding gardens were beautiful and offered quiet serenity and an option to swimming in the ocean when I felt like staying home a day to rest or have some quiet time. As this was my first experience staying somewhere for a month on a play/work vacation, I appreciated the Wifi working well, enabling me to continue my work easily while in Sayulita. All in all I would highly recommend these accommodations that made my visit with my friends a very special memorable vacation for all of us.

Room Tip: i was on a bit of a budget and wanted to rent a condo for a month. A jungle view condo was offered to me, room 302, which turned out to be great. We still had a view of the ocean from the deck and all the vegetation, birds and the sound of the ocean were right at our window. The bedroom windows were large and lots of sunlight streamed into the bedroom in the morning.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Wendy S
Reviewed 2 September 2013

My wife, me, and our 2 grand kids had a fantastic relaxing and fun vacation at Pajaro de Fuego. We have been going there for 3 years now. When its just Linda and I, it's an unbeatable escape from the world. This year was even better getting to show two more generations of our family the secret hideaway adventure of Sayulita. (even if the kids just stayed in the pool most of the time)

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Paul B
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Pajaro de Fuego is just amazing... the facility is new and very well equiped.
The main pool is big and 50% is covered by tree shadows which lets you swim the most part of the day, the other half is not, so if you like the sun you have a choice.

We stayed at apartment 208, it has a very nice private pool and big terrace and a deck as well.

The kitchen is very well equiped. The bathrooms are very clean and have a very adequate space.

The facility´s team keep the rooms clean and they make sure they dont bother when cleaning, and they are alert to help you in any way they can.

Chelsea the manager is amazing, very helpful and respectful of dates and deals, she just did an incredible job to offer the best choices and packages for my party.

I travel up to 2 weeks per month so I know plenty about traveling and accomodations, so believe me when I tell you that prices are very good, you get way more than expected for the price.

The rest of my party stayed on Villa Magi and Villa Lisa and I can also strongly recomend those two Villa´s especially Villa Magi and its great deck !

Room Tip: This is a best experience if you get 2 or 3 families on one of the facilities penthouses
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
4  Thank David H
Reviewed 14 June 2013

Really has to be the worst manager I have ever seen. I am not sure what she did to get this job, but it was probably not legal, as there is no way she could have been hired for her hospitality skills. This might have been a nice stay, as the pool is beautiful, and so is the concept, but the reality of a half finished, perpetually under construction/project that is overpriced and understaffed, with no amenities and a passive aggressive loafer of a manger, is a place that YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE

Room Tip: avoid all rooms
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Omar H
Pajaro de Fuego S, Owner at Pajaro de Fuego, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2013

The clients Omar H and Miss O were the first and only clients Pajaro de Fuego has ever had to ask to leave our property for security reasons.

Our manager unfortunately had to be the person to ask the couple to leave and is clearly the brunt of their highly personal attacks.

Our construction was complete over 2 years ago. Comments stating otherwise are false and need to be removed by tripadvisor.

Many of our owners are elderly and live with us for part of the year, others visit with their families and children. Our staff are caring and kind, working daily on-site to make sure guests enjoy their stay. We protect and love our location and staff.