Casa Campana
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Sayulita
See available hotels
  • Bar/Lounge
Villa Amor(Sayulita)
Siete Lunas(Sayulita)
Casablanca(Sayulita)
Playa Escondida(Sayulita)
  • Pool
Hotel Cielo Rojo(San Francisco)
View Hotel
All reviewsgentle surfboogie boardsguest roomspuerto vallartaparadisekitchen
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 May 2013

This was our seventh time in town and our first time staying at Casa Campana. We were pleasantly surprised how close we were to the beach and also how great the room was. Very close to town and restaurants. The property was clean and very well kept. The owners were extremely nice and were very helpful. I will stay here again. Thanks again! See you soon.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Cheryl V, Owner at Casa Campana, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2013

Thanks so much. We really enjoyed meeting you and will be excited to see you return! Cheryl

Reviewed 12 May 2013

We came to Sayulita to attend a wedding and chose to stay at Casa Campana based on other guests' reviews. We stayed in Guest Room #1 and it was wonderful. It is very private and peaceful and tranquil with a pool right outside the door and the ocean just across the way. You can watch the surfers and stand-up paddle boarders catching the waves from the room and pool deck. The nearby beach is a great place to swim, boogie board, or learn to surf. Casa Campana is located close to the center of Sayulita (a few blocks away). With the help of Cheryl, we found some delicious spots to eat. We had such a pleasant stay at Casa Campana. Thank you, Cheryl, for making our stay so comfortable!!
R and D

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Rachelhs0622
Cheryl V, Owner at Casa Campana, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2013

It was my pleasure! I love it when guest have a great time here. It is so beautiful and we work hard to make sure your vacation home is everything you wanted!

I will look forward to seeing you again soon. Hasty pronto, Cheryl

Reviewed 24 January 2013

Beautiful property!! Mary Pat was very helpful and a sweetheart. We loved it so much we may return this summer. We went with the intention of cooking most dinners in but found eating in town was affordable and delicious.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Woothoo
Cheryl V, Owner at Casa Campana, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2013

Thank you so much for your reveiw! Mary Pat is a sweetheart isn't she? For those who want to know, she house sits for us when we are gone during the season and she does a great job too. She is also our in house massage therapist.

I hope you can come back this summer - I would love to meet you. Cheryl

Reviewed 4 November 2012

My wife and I just spent a week at Casa Campana and enjoyed it very much. The location is perfect: right across from the beach and a very short walk to the town square. The rooms are comfortable and reasonably priced, with air-conditioning (we needed it in October!) and a beautiful pool. Very quiet at the Casa, very lively in town. This was our first trip to Sayulita, and we'll definitely be back. We loved the town, and we wouldn't stay anywhere else when we return! Our only regret was not getting to meet Cheryl, the owner, but her manager John was very nice and quite helpful. He even took us on a little town tour the first morning, with lots of good tips on restaurants, stores, etc.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a reveiw. I always regret it when I miss meeting our guests too! I hope to get to meet you the next time.

Cheryl

Reviewed 13 October 2012

Casa Campana is a wonderful place to stay if you are looking for that peaceful get away. Located just across the beach, Casa Campana has a gorgeous view of the beach and ocean, and sitting on the deck you have wonderful views. When staying at the Casa you are one block from the main part of town. Suite #1 has a nice bedroom and the outdoor shower is great and very private too.

John was great to visit with and he also recommended some wonderful places to eat in town. We would highly recommend staying at Casa Campana, and we are looking forward to another vacation get away to this fun Casa !

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marie T
Cheryl V, Owner at Casa Campana, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2012

Thank you so much for your reveiw. i sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with others who may be interested in staying at Casa Campana. You see I cannot be unbiased since I absolutely love my home. I think you can tell cause we try to share that special feeling with you.

Thanks again! Cheryl