“Relax, enjoy, unplug, and watch sunsets everyday...”
Pool and Beach View of Breakfast Deck and Beach Shower
Guest Quarters Bedroom
Sun Setting from Sunset Deck
Sunset Deck
Dining Room deck with Hammocks & BBQ
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Matthew A...
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Relax, enjoy, unplug, and watch sunsets everyday. Repeat”
Reviewed 4 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

An absolute jewel of Troncones. There's everything to love about this place and nothing to complain about.
While I drank my coffee watching the morning waves and the pelicans flyby, I let everything go that I had waiting for me back at the office. And that was on day two. Love this place and we'll be coming back next year.
Very clean and outstanding staff.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jim R
“Our 4th stay”
Reviewed 17 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

The house and the staff were incredible. The house is kept imaculate,Guiee and Poli are amazing and her cooking is phenomenal Alejandro is friendly and available at all times.Once again Sean made the arrangements so easy for us.We absolutely love the accommodations, the architecture and design are second to none.... believe me I know I've stayed @ other houses in this area,but only when this place is booked!The beach side of this compound has an Oceanfront palapa and infinity pool and literally a private cove all to yourself.But it is the people who make this place special! Gracias to all!I can't wait for a 5th stay
Jimmy

Travellin...
Panama City, Panama
“Unbelievable Experience!”
Reviewed 27 February 2015 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

Our friends and family gathered here recently. The internet photos and reviews drew us to this location. The incredible property, outstanding staff, amazing views, and plentiful activities will bring us back again. As other reviewers have said, the photos don't do it justice, if that's even possible since the photos are incredible! Everyone's first impression was, "WOW!" The sleeping accommodations worked for our large group. Our family had enough to do all day, every day, without ever needing to go further than the local towns. It was a memorable vacation for everyone.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed 17 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Reviewed 18 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing