“No place I'd rather be”
other travellers have booked this property
View of the house from the entrance
View of the house from the middle garden View of the pool from the living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View of the house from the entrance
View of the house from the middle garden
View of the pool from the living room
View of the pool from the kitchen
View of the Pool and Beach from the house
Dining Room and Pool
Island dining area
Kitchen and dining room
View from the back of the main house
View of the main house
View from dining room to the beach
Pool and island dining area
Gourmet Kitchen
Pool and view of the beach
Gate separating back gardens from casitas
Kitchen at dusk
Island dining
Dining Room and Pool
Master Bedroom
View of second gardens and two casitas
Master Bathroom
Morning Sunrise
View of the house from the beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Amanda G
Portland, Oregon
“No place I'd rather be”
Reviewed 12 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016

There is no place/home that I have ever visited that I love more than Casa San Pasqual. I really enjoy traveling and I rarely like to go to the same place twice because I am always in search of that "perfect spot". When I found Casa San Pasqual, I truly discovered that perfect spot that I've always been searching for and it's hard to want to go anywhere else, because I know it won't be as good. This was my third year in a row in Troncones and my 2nd year at this house. It's a truly magical place. The attention to design in the home, the amenities, the indoor outdoor living, the gardens, the space, the beach front, the pool, the view, the staff, the owner, its ALL 5 star. If you want a truly relaxing vacation where you can reconnect with family/friends/yourself you should visit Troncones and stay at San Pasqual.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Young Children
Management Response
13 Jan 2016
Thank you so much for such a wonderful review and we look at your returning to Casa San Pasqual and Troncones soon.
Amanda G
Portland, Oregon
“Stay here and you'll want for nothing....”
Reviewed 31 December 2014 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

This was hands down the best vacation house I have ever rented. The second I walked into Casa San Pasqual, I knew we had hit the vacation house lottery. The setting is so beautiful (you can see/hear the ocean from almost everywhere on the property), the craftsmanship is impeccable, the gardens/grounds are extremely well kept, and this home has every amenity you could possibly want. There are two bikes which allow you to take an easy ride into town and the pool is kept so clean and warm, it's refreshing any time of day or night. My very favorite feature of the home was the location. This house is far enough down the road, from the main part of Troncones that you practically have your own beach all day everyday. Also, it's worth noting that the property manager can recommend a chef to come in and cook meals for you if you feel like staying in "and you will when you are at this house". Have her come... She's outstanding, affordable, you'll have left overs, and she doubles as a babysitter in case you want a night away. Stay here... You won't regret it.

Travelling group: Large Group
Frank T
Carlsbad, California
“Stunning Property”
Reviewed 24 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

I have been in this area every year for the last 15 years. Have stayed in surfer bungalows to some of the nicest homes in Troncones. This tops every one. The attention to detail is incredible. This is a craftsmen style home. The work is fabulous. It even has a climate controlled walk in pantry. You will find everything you need for cooking, which we did every day. The bedroom and bathroom are very comfortable with fans and AC. The beds are comfortable , with sound of breaking waves outside, you will sleep like a baby. The pictures do not do justice to the two bedrooms housed in separate casitas in the rear. They are more spacious than they appear in the pictures, with full baths. My sister stayed in one and loved it. The staff, Pedro and Sandra, did everything they could to not be obtrusive. My Spanish is horrible, but they tolerated it politely. There are two 9 foot soft top surfboards available to use. I took them over to Saladita, a left hand point wave about 20 minutes away. Had a ball. You are also only a 7 minute walk to the Inn at Manzanillo. Not authentic Mexican food, but some of the best tasting in the area. Highly recommend that place , and the view, sits right on Manzanillo Bay, the most beautiful bay you can imagine. Two thumbs up for me! You will not go wrong. We did not want to leave.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The house was incredible. Never wanted to leave in fear we would miss something.
Liked least: Had lots of storms when we were there. Kept losing power and internet. Oh well
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing