Los Raqueros
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Troncones
See available hotels
Hacienda Eden(Troncones)
Majahua Palms(Troncones)
Hotel Los Suenos(Troncones)
Excellent 5/5
Mi Casa Es Su Casa(Troncones)
Very Good 4/5
Casa Ki(Troncones)
  • Beachfront
Good 3.5/5
Very Good 4/5
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmanzanillo baythe penthousethe main housequiet elegancemexican rivieravw vanpristine beachbeautiful placeboogie boardinggreat swimmingevery morningother guestsslice of heavenlong weekendperfect place to get awayfell in lovetuna
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 December 2010

We happened to be La Posada de los Raqueros during American Thanksgiving. Not being American was no problem to some other visitors from Chicago that we met there. The four of us had our hosts, Hans and Angie arrange to get some fresh, but amazingly inexpensive, Pacific rock lobster for us. This is one of the several reasons we love Raqueros and continue to go back. Hans & Angie will do whatever they can to make our vacation memorable. Hans, himself a diver, was happy to organise a dive trip for me. The next time we want to split our time between their condo in Zihuatanejo and Raqueros. What a vacation that would be.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 November 2010

We just returned from a weekend getaway at Raqueros and stayed in Casita de los Pelicanos. This was paradise! Our very own casita on the beach, complete with great outdoor spaces and wonderful little kitchen. Even grilled some locally caught lobsters on the grill area supplied by our lovely hosts, Hans and Angie. I can't say enough about this place, at least not before I book our next vacation there! If you are looking for the perfect quiet beach getaway - this is it!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 November 2010

It was everything I expected from the web site pictures, plus more. I could see the surf break from my bed when I woke up in the morn. Early morn surf, then great breakfast of granola yogurt, coffee, etc. The owners Know How to Take CARE of their Guests!
I will be coming back. Thanks for all.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 July 2010

My wife and I booked for one night and ended up staying for 12! We had planned on moving around the area a little staying in different places but we ended up being very comfortable at Los Raqueros! Nice clean rooms or you can rent a little Casita with cooking facilities. We surf so it was awesome to walk right out the door to surf Manzanillo point,( a little rocky, not for beginners there, but La Saladita, 20 min drive north has a friendlier wave to learn). There is some nice swimming and snorkeling to be done right out front of Los Raqueros with great sea shell picking too. Sunsets are world class and there are a couple of restaurants to walk to. This is a wonderful little guest house with great hosts! There are pricier, newer places around to rent ,but you don't really have to, you'll be happy here!

Bob and Louise

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank triptout
Reviewed 13 May 2010

I can close my eyes and still see the absolute beauty of these Bungalows. Upon arrival we were greeted by Hans and Angie. The 2 most welcoming people I have ever met. With a cold beverage and a smile, I knew right away we were in the right place.
The bungalow was better than expected. Very very clean. The colours of the bungalow, Trees and of course the open ocean at our door step were extremely soothing.
During our stay, we saw multiple lizards and birds. The Iguanas and geckos were a real welcome sight. I sure wish I could have Barking Geckos sing me to sleep every night.
With breakfast ready for us every morning upon wake up, we knew our day got started right. Fresh fruit, Yogourt, Juice and of course Mexican coffee.
The beach was out of this world. With frequent visits from sea turtles and big waves, You just can't beat it!!!!
I highly recamend this rental property to anyone wanting to escape the weight of the outside world!!!!

Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple