Present Moment Retreat
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Los Suenos(Troncones)
View Hotel
Mi Casa Es Su Casa(Troncones)
Casa Ki(Troncones)
  • Beachfront
Hacienda Eden(Troncones)
Majahua Palms(Troncones)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsyoga classesthai massageqi gongopen airhealthy foodlife changingdeep tissue massagespa treatmentsamazing yogaspecial placerestaurant staffhappy hourr rbeautiful placethe pacific oceanthe entire staffheaven on earth
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 May 2012

Present Moment is one of the most extraordinary, magical, serene places to dive into the realms of the calmness and inner solitude of self. The staff treat you like family, the food is 5-star, the sleeping huts are your own fanatasy to escape into the present of satisfying your senses through each and every moment you stay in this tranquil place. Get away to relax and renew your inner spirit, inner child , your inner voice that is telling you that you deserve the best. The best is waiting for you here at Present Moment.

Room Tip: Each hut is positioned for your own jubilation of indulgence. I believe there is only one hut with air-conditioner. If you are traveling in the summer you may see if this hut is available.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 April 2012

This January will be my THIRD consecutive year bringing yoga students down to Present Moment for a week long retreat. The first year I had 12 students, and 6 of them signed up for the next year. The next year I had 21 students come down, and 19 of them signed up for this year. I think that says it all. My students created such a buzz back home about the wonderful time that they had had, that this year we're doing 2 consecutive weeks of retreats with a possible 40 people coming down. I'd like to think that it's me, but i know that it's much more than that. Present Moment makes it hard to leave. The CJ and Tom are very accommodating. The local staff will bend over backward to make you happy, with a genuine smile on their faces all the while. And the food...my mouth is watering just thinking about it. 270 days until we return!...not that I'm counting.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank YogaTed
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Present Moment is such a magical place! The essence of this beautiful retreat venue is blissful tranquility. Artistic expression and attention to detail create a beautiful space for immersion where everything that meets the eye is pleasing to the senses. The staff and owners are wonderful, the accommodations luxurious yet comfortable, and the food is delectable. I'm always looking forward to my next visit!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 April 2012

After a long 2 day adventurous drive from Mexico City, three friends and I were ready for relaxation, sun, delicious fresh food and mellow vibes. We checked out some places in Troncones before landing at the Present Moment, none had the simplicity and general warmth of the staff, close proximity to the ocean and pure understanding of classic, simple elegance yet earth friendly atmosphere. CJ greeted us as soon as we opened the large wooden gate and we all felt immediately at home. She welcomed us with a smile and seemed to understand our late 20's energetic creative souls. We are all artists and she got it. We just showed up here by chance. There was no question that this is where we longed to be and spend the next 5 days relaxing, eating and celebrating life. The day we arrived there was a scheduled full moon party on the beach in front of the grounds, we opted to have our own little full moon party in the lovely pool outside our beautiful hut and sipped delicious Mezcal we had picked up on our journey down. CJ stopped by and gave us her warm smile, she simply said "welcome to the present moment...you guys embody the spirit of this place..." and we all looked at each other, smiled and stared up at the glowing moon light. It was pure magic that night...something Ill never forget. They offered wonderful open air Yoga classes everyday which were inviting and invigorating. The fresh juices were delicious as were the delicate fresh fish dishes they prepared us each night. This was the perfect vacation. We all agreed and were so sad to leave this wonderful retreat. Its the perfect name for a retreat too...when I think about living in the present moment back now in my busy lifestyle , this is exactly where it would be. Thank you CJ! Thank you Present Moment! Sending much love from NYC.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 April 2012

I was expecting a relaxing and rejuvinating week in a lovely setting, but got so much more from Present Moment Retreat. It was just incredible...the food, the staff (which quickly felt like friends...this has NEVER happened at a vacation spot before for me), the setting, the massages, treatments, excursions, yoga, meditation, dogs.....EVERYTHING. Was worried about not having air conditioning because I'm a wimp, but was fine and loved hearing the ocean as I went to sleep. Wireless was an unexpected bonus. Coming back next year! Thank you :-)

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends