Review Highlights
Excellent first experience kitesurfing!

Top team! I had a great time with Peru kite. Scott, Casey and Memo have been very supportive and... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Chloe C
via mobile
Best team and most scenical spot to learn/pratice kitesurfing

Spent 3 days with Casey and Scott at Perukite. Nice kite school set up on the beach with a large... read more

Reviewed yesterday
ponponrouge
Singapore, Singapore

All reviews these guys excellent instructors learning curve kite surfing lessons kitesurf school scott memo skills progression safety equipment wind bluetooth encouraging refresh peru speed
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Those guys really made me getting into kitesurfing
With 0 prior expierence they have made me love this awesome sport so quick...
I always had the feeling that they love what they are doing and so were their lessons!
Had a blast learning kite surfing with those guys

Date of experience: August 2017
2  Thank Alexander S
Scott M, Owner at PeruKite, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Hey Alexander.

We are glad we got to meet you and even better so happy with the progress you made. Hope you have the time to keep the sport up. Please if you Have any other questions regarding Kitesurfing don't hesitate to get back on contact with us we would happy to help.

Thanks Perukite

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

They are only looking for your money by all possible means.

They will tell you whatever you want to hear to get you booked with them. They are overall incredibly rude (except for the instructor who was really nice), aggressive when it comes about money and rushing to get as most clients as possible. Shocking...

Crucial issue: they will NOT refund you if your activity is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, even if they promised you so at first! I paid upfront for 9 hours of Kitesurfing, could only do 5h30 (in 7 days!!) and after tough and stressful negotiation - who wants that in holidays?!! - they only refunded me 1h!!! (To get the most out of me, they even refunded in dollars although I paid in soles, because the exchange rate that day was better for them...). I checked with other Schools in town which of course had refunded it all!

I was really astonished by this experience, had to see it to believe it... and had to share it here.
Needless to say the worst experience in 3 months of traveling.

That's a real shame because the instructor is very nice and helpful.

Date of experience: August 2016
5  Thank V7763QJdonm
Casey F, Owner at PeruKite, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Hello. I'm so sorry you had this experience with Perukite. Since this, the school has been closed and opened under new ownership. Let me reassure you that if any lesson's where not able to be completed due to weather conditions there would be a refund if the time was not completed. As you can see from our other reviews we are professionals and we strive on perfection . I hope one day if you are ever back in Paracas you can give Perukite a second chance, of course we would like to give you a complimentary lesson to change your experience with the new and improved Perukite. Again, we are sorry you had a bad experience.

Regards Perukite

Reviewed 9 February 2016

My friend spent all day with Ido and his friends learning to kite surf, they were so nice and even let us sail with them. We only had 2 days and half to spend in Paracas but they were the perfect start of our trip around Peru. Highly recommended for anyone who's adventurous or wants to give a try to something new!

Date of experience: May 2015
1  Thank patito8796
Casey F, Owner at PeruKite, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear you had a great experience with Ido. If you ever back in Paracas we would like to offer discount on any future lessons, rentals or equipment.

Reviewed 23 January 2015 via mobile

Wow, when 16studens from norway came down to paracas, whe didnt imagine that kiting would be so much fun! the instuctures were really good, and have patient with us! great kite-course!

1  Thank André H
Casey F, Owner at PeruKite, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

We are happy to of taught this big group from Norway! Thank you for choosing PeruKite

Reviewed 23 January 2015 via mobile

A must do for everyone who likes watersports(!) or sports in generall! Challenging and very much fun!! The instructor, Franck, were great! A good teacher!

1  Thank Leif H
Casey F, Owner at PeruKite, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Challenging and fun, exactly! Thank you Leif.