“Great food, Good service”
Review of Richmond Maze and Tearooms - CLOSED

Richmond Maze and Tearooms
Reviewed 8 April 2014

We had lunch at the Richmond maze and tea rooms today. The menu had plenty of choices and great blackboard specials. The food was great and good sized portions at very reasonable prices.
We did not go into the maze as we are an older couple and it had just started to rain but all the kids coming out of there looked like they had a lot of fun and they were all rewarded with a lolly from the café - a nice touch.
Great spot for a good bite to eat.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

It might seem like a naff tourist attraction, but this was good fun, and much harder than I thought. Finding the middle of the second maze was hard, as was getting out!!! Its done well. Naff, yes, but fun all the same.

1  Thank Marcus B
Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

Best tea and scones I have tasted, great atmosphere. Highly recommended. Great variety of jams and teas.

Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

The Richmond Maze is worth a visit. Entry price is reasonable.
The mazes are challenging for most.
Management do need to do dime maintenance though. Weeding, addition of some colour or themes throughout the mazes, more gravel on the paths, removal of graffiti.
Overall this is an enjoyable outing for a few hours.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

Just sitting having our coffee and enjoying it so much I thought I would give them a review. We found the staff to be very pleasant and friendly. Received a beautiful coffee only mugs on the small side, but then that's my problem if I prefer a big mug!! Pancakes smelt beautiful but didn't try them, maybe next time I'm in the area.