“Poor quality food, worse service.”
Review of Wings, Etc.

Wings, Etc.
Ranked #5 of 39 Restaurants in Jackson
Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

Our first time and last time there. Food was incorrect, wings were barely warm and the service was awful. Young girls more worried about gossip/giggling than serving. Truly a bad experience.

Reviewed 20 May 2013 via mobile

Today was my third visit to Wings, Etc. in Jackson, Missouri. On my prior two visits, I had a burger and a "Homewrecker" gigantic chili-cheese hotdog. Both were good, and I would order them again.

Today, I finally ordered wings. Just to have a benchmark, I ordered standard "Buffalo" style, neither "hot" nor "mild," the same kind you might get in other places. Sadly, while the bone-in wings were nicely sized, they hadn't been brined before frying, so the base meat was bland. Then, the sauce was I adequately applied so that it was not clinging to my wings, and was - instead - a puddle of separated greasy sauce in the bottom of my serving basket.

I like their location, and I like to eat local. The service and hospitality are very good to above average.

So I'll be back. But when "Wings" is your name, mastering the workaday Buffalo Wing should be artfully executed. Here, they were not. So I'll be skittish about ordering them again. I'll probably get a burger, a very good part of their "Etc.," instead.

Reviewed 18 March 2013

Clean and friendly atmosphere, but service is very slow. My family and I went for dinner and was sat in the bar area with my two preteen children. Booth was right under speaker so conversation was difficult. Also seemed like a lot of high school kids hang out in back corner booths. Burgers are good, but for wings I still recommend the Bayou in Pocahantas.

Reviewed 8 March 2013

Tried out the local Wings Etc. in Jackson Mo today. The Resturant was very clean and roomy. Despite all of the TVs everywhere the noise level,was very tolerable. All of the staff was very friendly. The items we tried where all very tasty, Grilled Chicken Salad, Wings, Chili, and, and, etc. the only down fall we had was it was during lunch, and the kitchen was a little slower then I would have expected. The servers where very good at keeping our glass full and touching base with us. The servers Tee shirts are a great conversation piece that they all had on. Worth buying one if you are into cool tee's. parking and getting in and out was super easy as well.
I will return to see how cold the adult beverages are there.

Been to Wings, Etc.? Share your experiences!