“Love the Bavarian motif!”

Drury Inn & Suites Jackson, MO
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Jackson
Reviewed 21 August 2014

I have always loved driving down I-55 and passing this Drury Inn. I love the Bavarian motif with the hotel and surrounding businesses. I took a weekend getaway and booked a room. The hotel rate was reasonable and the room was clean and comfortable.The Drury staff was great! Friendly and nice. It felt like I was staying at a relative's house. I would definitely recommend the Drury Inn & Suites - Jackson MO for a nice place to stay along I-55 near Cape Girardeau.

Room Tip: Drury Inns are pet friendly. I traveled with my dog and was placed on a bottom floor room, close to...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 31 July 2014

I've stayed here before and I'll stay here again. Very clean, smells good, looks good, nice place. And I have never encountered a hotel staff as friendly and warm as this hotel. It is always so comfortable. Clean pool and fun for the kids - we ordered pizza and had it sent to that area and ended up sharing it with other kids too. The breakfast is fresh and the evening meal snack thing and wine was incredible. This place is a credit to the Drury name - excellent place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2014

The hotel is older, but well maintained. The room, in my opinion, had nice character with one of the walls being of brick. All the normal amenities were available (fridge, microwave, flat screen tv) and the bathroom sink was outside the area where the tub and toilet were located. The room was clean and the bed comfortable.The staff was very pleasant and helpful. Kind of seemed like they were the keepers of an old treasure. They recommended a decent restaurant in the city of Jackson, about three miles from the hotel. Plenty of parking was available at the hotel. We had a truck (pickup) with a trailer and had no problem. There was a gas station and DQ restaurant next door, which was convenient the next morning to get gas and get on the interstate in front of the hotel. We did not hear any noise from the interstate. In fact, the hotel was very quiet. I did not have the hot breakfast that was provided, but the coffee was nice and strong.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

I can't say enough about this hotel. The staff was the best I have ever encountered anywhere. Kay at the front desk, Rachel and Jessica at the cafe were exceptionally pleasant and very good at their jobs! The lobby/cafe area were constantly being cleaned and wiped down and swept. We were here just 1 1/2 days and I saw the elevator wiped down twice. I really am stunned at the cleanliness and friendliness of the staff here. They really do believe in customer satisfaction. The rooms were very nice and clean as well, but I just can't say enough about the staff.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We stayed at this hotel instead of one in Cape Girardeau because it had a king room available. The hotel is older but clean and comfortable. The front desk staff was very friendly and accommodating; one staff person even went looking for a luggage cart for us when none was available. We had a king deluxe room which opened onto a balcony overlooking the main lobby area. The room was a little smaller but had an easy chair, desk, cabinets which housed the microwave and fridge In addition to the bed. The fridge did not have a freezer area nor a temperature adjustment. It did not cool our water bottles very good. The toilet and tub/shower were in a separate room, which was a nice size. There was a dispenser under the shower head which held shower gel, shampoo and conditioner--wish more hotels would offer this. The bed was a little soft and bouncy but provided a good night's sleep. Would not hesitate to recommend this hotel, just don't expect the modern atmosphere that a newer hotel offers.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We took my parents here for a get-away. We all really enjoyed our time here. The staff was very welcoming and accommodating throughout our stay. You can tell they really enjoy working there and taking care of the guests. There was free popcorn and soft drinks in the lobby when we arrived at 4:30. The kickback reception started at 5:30 and included 3 mixed drinks or beer as well as soft drinks and food. The first night we had chicken tenders, salad, baked potato, chips and cheese, hot dogs, macaroni and cheese. The second night all the same but with chili instead of the chicken tenders. Breakfast in the morning was waffles, biscuits and gravy, sausage, eggs, cereal (hot or cold), yogurt, donuts, bagels, fresh fruit, juice, coffee, tea and hot chocolate.
Our rooms were on the second floor and we all slept well. Beds are comfortable and have plenty of soft pillows. There are refrigerators and microwaves in the room. Large TV with plenty of channels. We'll be back for sure!!

Room Tip: The esaver/ web rate is best rate. The hotel tax rate is much lower in Jackson compared to near-by...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Best Hotel Ever! Hospitality as it should be. Excellent staff, friendly and professional. Rooms are spacious, clean and great pillows. Good breakfast and an added bonus is the Happy Hour with drinks and snacks. Would recommend highly. Wish there were more of them. Will definitely look for one wherever I travel henceforth.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jackson
Comfort Suites Jackson/Cape Girardeau
Holiday Inn Express Cape Girardeau
Auburn Place Hotel & Suites
Auburn Place Hotel & Suites
#4 of 10 in Cape Girardeau
Drury Plaza Hotel Cape Girardeau Conference Center
Drury Plaza Hotel Cape Girardeau...
#6 of 10 in Cape Girardeau
Pear Tree Inn Cape Girardeau Near the Medical Center
Drury Inn & Suites Cape Girardeau

Been to Drury Inn & Suites Jackson, MO? Share your experiences!