DoubleTree by Hilton Jefferson City
US$93
US$88
ComfortSuites
US$118
Days Inn Jefferson City(Jefferson City)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$50
US$125
US$117
US$69
All reviewsdouble treethe penthousetop floorcookiesrooms are smallpie shapedparking garagerestaurant barholiday innnice hotelin townfitness centerroom was cleangreat roomfront desk staffgreat place to staybusiness center
Reviewed 4 January 2014

We had a short visit to Jefferson City over New Years 2014. The hotel was very nice. The waitress in the morning was very knowledgable about the city and took the time to give me a city tour from the top floor restaurant. The room was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank michiganberry
vpuri, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Jefferson City, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. It is always a pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your stay. I will be sure to share your comments with the staff member during our next staff meeting. Look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Jefferson City!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 December 2013

On check-in, the staff was friendly and helpful. Later that evening the front desk clerk was rude and preoccupied. Rooms were very clean. Don't rely on taxi service in Jefferson City, they take about an hour to arrive. Also can't rely on the hotel shuttle, we ended up having to walk because they said they didn't have a shuttle driver that day, which was a major inconvenience as one of our party uses a cane and it was very cold outside that day.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Jeff W, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Jefferson City, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2013

Dear Member,

I am very sorry to hear about the shuttle issues. I promise I will research this and find out the situation.

You are welcome to write me at jeff.wohlt@hilton.com as I would like to know more about this issue and when you stayed. We do not use the shuttle for typical driving guest around the area to restaurants, etc., but we do use it for airport and train transporation when the guests are needing picked up, etc.

Thank you very much for letting us know. I will find out more about this issue.

Reviewed 10 December 2013

Stayed here on a business trip and was pleasantly surprised. Hotel is clean, nice, comfortable rooms. And price is right.
Pay the extra to get the better wifi service because the free one is barely working.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time out to let us know about your stay. We appreciate the feedback.

Reviewed 8 December 2013

I have stayed in several hotels in Jefferson City, but this was by far the best experience I have had. The hotel was clean, the staff was friendly, and the ambience was upscale. I was a little disappointed with the size of the rooms for the price...but my expenses were covered by the company with whom I was working, so I didn't feel too cheated. I would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear Ruth,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to give us your review. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay at the DoubleTree.

We look forward to serving you during your next trip to Jefferson City.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

Great room, but don't get the 12th floor. There is a resturant right above the 12th floor. The night I stayed there I was up until midnight, listening to staff clean and then was awakened at 5 am when they started breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
5  Thank Deanna H

Dear Deanna, Thank you for your review. Our sincerest apologies for the noise on the 12th floor. I will make note with my front desk manager that these few rooms under the kitchen should be avoided when possible.

I hope you enjoyed the rest of your stay and look forward to your return when in Jefferson City.