“A Bit of Ireland In Jefferson City”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Paddy Malone's

Paddy Malone's
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Jefferson City, Missouri
“A Bit of Ireland In Jefferson City”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Paddy Malone's is a fantastic little Irish Pub west of the State Capital Building, and close to the Missouri River. It's an intimate, dimly lit space that reminds me of the pubs I visited in Ireland. There is a large outdoor deck that is heated in the winter for people to enjoy, and a small dining room behind the bar area. They have an extensive menu, and offer nightly specials as well.

Their burgers have been voted "Best Burger in Jefferson City" by City's Best, and we absolutely agree, but bring your appetite!!! The burgers start off as 10oz patties that cook down to a full 1/2lb of mouthwatering goodness!!!

Paddy's has many beers on tap (Guiness, Harp, Smitheicks, Killians, a few Boulevard beers, etc), an exceptional staff, and Irish music playing (when the Cardinals, Blues, Chiefs, Rams, and Tigers aren't on tv).

It's a real treat, and the owners (Alan & Marilee) are wonderful, down to earth people! Slainte!!!

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank Bryan-and-Sheila

Lees Summit, mo
“Fun place to visit, would go back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

My fiancé was in Jeff city for training and I came to explore. I read about this place and we wanted a beer. We weren't super hungry due to a big/late lunch. So we got a half order of the mushroom spears and a bowl of the home made gumbo to share. The bar tender got our beer and menues immediately and asked if we were sharing the soup. When it came out it was in separate bowls, nice and thoughtful! Looked just like we would expect a historic Irish pub to look. Loved the food. Would deff go back!

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Carmen P
Holts Summit, Missouri
“Love This Place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

This is one of our favorite places in Jeff City. It's on the historical registry and an authentic Irish pub. The food takes a while (they have a disclaimer on the menu) because they only have two cooks and it's made to order from scratch, but it's well worth it.Their burgers are awesome and it might sound funny but their wheat berry toast is great also. My wife loves their mushy peas and says there better than the all ones she's had in London. Soups are always great and creative, dinner specials are also great. Great place to have dinner or just hang out.

• Visited May 2014
4 Thank MOShepp
Jefferson City, Missouri
“Best place to get a drink in Jeff City!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

If you are looking for a drinking hole with character, friendly staff, and good food then this is the place. The fried mushrooms are excellent along with the burgers and cheese sauce. If you are from JC or visiting the area, you must stop into Paddy's for a great meal and stay to drink a few.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank CindyAndAmbrose
Fredericktown, Missouri
“Boo Boo Burger!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

My son who lives in Jefferson City introduced me to this restaurant while I was in town attending a conference. I was little hesitant because it was a pub and he is young, I wasn't sure how our tastes would match up. But it was wonderful. There were all ages...some eating, some drinking at the bar. Its a casual place but the food was excellent. No one at our table had a complaint. I would definitely go back and I can see why its a great local hang out. Server was great too. Very casual and friendly with us but awesome service.

• Visited April 2014