“Couldn't ask for more”

Perkins Restaurant and Bakery
Ranked #25 of 168 Restaurants in Jefferson City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Waterloo, Illinois
“Couldn't ask for more”
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Great meal, service, and prices. My husband's favorite. Right off the highway and all of my family enjoyed their meals including the kids.

• Visited August 2014

Carbondale, Illinois
“Better Than Convention Breakfasts”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Ate here twice when going between my hotel and a local convention center. I was pleasantly surprised that they had some budget options on the menu, like a $5 breakfast burrito, and all were adequate portions. The coffee was piping, and I mean piping, hot both mornings. Way better than eating in a drive through, with polite service too.

• Visited June 2014
Ludowici Georgia
“Small Portions, Big Price, Dry Food, Close to Hotels”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

After getting a hotel room to ride out the storm, we found this restaurant nearby . We were not in the mood to drive far as we were very tired from driving all day. We had just come from Oklahoma. It was cold and rainy but the place looked warm and inviting. We went in and were seated in no time since it was almost empty. Our waiter was friendly and I think he was the only one in there at that time of evening. We decided to have breakfast for dinner. My dad had an omelet with hash brown and coffee and I had the pancakes , eggs, & sausage with coffee. The food came shortly but the portions were really small for the price and my pancakes were really dry and the sausage tasted like frozen banquet boxed card board. The atmosphere was nice because it smelled of the nice goodies baking. Mind you, I have been used to eating these large breakfasts for less money in Oklahoma all week so it was small in comparison to say Kirby's or Hornbacks. The nicest thing about this place was it is close to most of the hotels within a one mile radius.

• Visited April 2014
Okemos, Michigan
“A nice breakfast”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Stopped for breakfast with my wife at this Perkins. Service was good. The food was prepared as ordered and delivered hot. They used the normal Perkins menu. This Perkins is easy to find and located near motels.

• Visited May 2014
Springfield, Missouri
“Great Food and Awesome Location”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

We were in town for an event and were staying next door at the Holiday Inn. We werent in the mood to drive anywhere after we arrived in town. It was nice to see a Perkins next door. The food was great, service great as well. We took advantage of there buy 3 muffins get 3 free promotion they were a awesome late night treat.

• Visited April 2014