“Really nice baked items”
Review of B.K. Bakery - CLOSED

B.K. Bakery
Price range: US$1 - US$6
Reviewed 10 December 2013

I've been here several times. I usually meet friends for coffee and conversation. We also end up with some bakery item too. I've been very happy with all the food I've had. They serve Kaldi's coffee.They have tea as well. You order at the counter. Service is usually prompt.

The bakery has several tables. The coffee is self serve from air pump pots.
They never have been concerned when I stay talking with friends for a couple hours. It is a quiet place with mostly take out business.
I did order a special occasion cake one time. I explored their web page to see what was available and decided on the Red Velvet Cake. It was wonderful and well worth the price. I will continue to visit them.
No bar, no outside seating.

1  Thank dese2

Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

My husband and I love this bakery. My favorite is the chocolate almond croissant- flaky, buttery, delicious. They have scones, muffins, cinnamon rolls, donuts, and more. Also try the ham and cheddar scone for something savory. Not open on sundays.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

I had the BK Bakery experience this weekend I have to say, I have never had such fantastic bakery goods. The cookies were perfect, the pecan bites were to die for but the croissants, well if you are in Jefferson City, MO you must find out for yourself. I'm sure you will be glad you stopped. I can't wait till I am in Jeff City so I can stop again!

Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

We were looking for a Panera and couldn't find it. After driving past this little place twice we decided to pop in. Glad we did!! Fantastic cinnamon rolls and a terrific caramel pecan scone. Great mocha coffee too. As someone else said, great start to the day!!

Reviewed 20 September 2013

best coffee in town and served by the owners and competent staff! all the pastries and desserts are plate licking good. you wont be disappointed. a bit hard to find but once you do youll be back for more.