“Love this hotel!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Jefferson City
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Love this hotel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2013

Can't say enough great things about this hotel! They were able to provide me a great room on very short notice after I had experienced a terrible hotel in the same area. Clean hotel and the staff is great. Kudos to the housekeeping staff as well! I travel to this area several times a year for work and I will definitely stay here every time I am in Jeff City.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
gmjeffcity, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Hotel Jefferson City, responded to this review, 27 May 2013
Penny,

Thank you so much for your kind review and we are happy that we made such a positive impression. You may expect the same service, cleanliness and attitude of "Hospitality" each and every time you choose to stay with us.

THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!

Trey Propes, CHA

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Toledo, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2013

We checked into this hotel late in the evening, very nice lady checked us in, think her name was Laurie. Had never stayed at a Candlewood Suites before, so we were surprised to find that our room was more of an apartment than a hotel room! There was a neat kitchenette area with a full sized fridge, stove top, microwave, drawers and cabinets full of dishes, silverware and everything you would need to cook with. Big bathroom, nice comfortable bed with brand new looking comforter laid over it. Everything was SPOTLESSLY CLEAN! I mean you could eat off the floors! What a nice reassuring feeling to have before going to bed. Another thing worth mentioning: my husband slept like a baby, and he always has trouble sleeping in hotels. I don't think I have ever stayed in a cleaner, more comfortable place. We didn't have any pets with us but they are pet friendly, and noticed that they even have a special dog walking area around back of the building. Convenient little store open 24 hours with all kinds of snacks and drinks, also stuff you could make with the kitchen appliances and tools provided in the room. We will definitely be stopping here again on our next road trip!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
gmjeffcity, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Hotel Jefferson City, responded to this review, 29 April 2013
Cedar Point Fan,

Thank you for your kind review. Front desk staff as well as housekeeping put in a great deal of effort to make your stay the best possible stay it can be and we always appreciate the feedback.

We hope that when you are in Jefferson City you will continue to stay with us.

USA
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2013

Where do I start, Hotel was one of the worst I’ve every stayed at.

We booked about 10 rooms for our players a few weeks ago and wish we had NEVER stayed there. It was one of the worst places I’ve stayed. Check in was total chaos only 1 room was ready, they told us to go out somewhere for any hour or two and they would call us and tell us when are rooms would be ready, they never called!
Rooms were very dirty, see attached pictures, mold on shower curtain. One of our players had to move rooms 3 times due to issue. Talked with person at front desk and they really did not care, I’m sure their hands were tied it obvious the owners don’t care about this place. Filled out survey ask for someone to call me back still waiting.
Don’t waste your money here.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Dgfriday
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Hotel Jefferson City, responded to this review, 9 April 2013
Dear Chargers_rule,

First of all, thank you very much for your recent stay at our hotel. I am so sorry to see you did not enjoy your overall experience with us. We’d like to obtain some additional detail regarding your experience so we have sent you a private message. We hope to have the honor of serving you again should your travels bring you back to Jefferson City, MO.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Nixa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2013 via mobile

I can't even put in words what and how great this pkace is to stay. I am always pleased and impressed with the hotel staff. It is rsn by a gentleman nsmed Trey. He has such a great staff. Laurie is wonderful. Its so great of a place that u can remember the names. Every person should stay here.

• Stayed February 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
gmjeffcity, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Hotel Jefferson City, responded to this review, 19 April 2013
First,

I would like to thank you for your stay in our hotel, ownership, management and staff truly appreciate your feedback and appreciate the time it took out of your day to leave it.

Thank you for the wonderful praise and support you have shown us. Everyone works hard to make sure that each stay is the best it can be and we appreciate that you chose to stay with us and support us with your business.

Trey Propes, GM
Oakland, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2013

Candlewood Suites are oriented towards longer stays, with a kitchen & small grocery store area. This one is very clean but pretty run down: worn carpets, banged up furniture, lumpy bed & pillows. Very nice front desk staff. There are other similar but newer properties in Jeff City I would try first.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Hotel Jefferson City, responded to this review, 7 February 2013
Dear mcoakland,

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing our hotel. I appreciate and wish to thank you for the kind words for the front desk staff. It is also nice to know that you noticed the cleanliness of our hotel. My apologies for the inconvenience you experienced due to the condition of the property. Your comments will be forwarded to the ownership of the hotel to take into consideration for future upgrades. We all hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Karen G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
EVANSVILLE
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2012

We came from out of town to attend the University of Missouri vs. University of Kentucky football game. The hotel was easy to get to from Columbia and an easy drive to downtown Jefferson City. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The lobby is very nicely furnished and decorated with a tv and magazines. The local newspaper is there as well as a chalkboard showing local events, weather, etc. There is a DVD library behind the counter with a huge selection of movies. The room was very nice, comfortable, clean and includes a stovetop and full-size refrigerator. There was a microwave popcorn bag in the microwave and a free water or soda waiting in the Cupboard. The fitness room was very nice as well. There were fall decorations outside and throughout. I would definitely recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: King size bed is very comfortable!
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you very much for leaving this kind review.

I am sorry though that I did not respond sooner. We are making a concentrated effort respond using social media, quicker and more effectively.

Finally we love giving you the experience that you find memorable when you stay with us. We decorate for not only Fall but Christmas and Patriotic Holidays as well. We try hard to make this a home away from home for all of our guests and if we can do something for you in the future all you to do is ask.

Thank you for your business and making us your choice when you come to Jefferson City.

Trey Propes
Springfield, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2012

I have stayed at this hotel many times while in JC. The rooms are always clean and nice. The staff is generally great. One time though when I checked in they said they had only a smoking room left. I said I would find another hotel to stay at and they said they'd have to charge me for one night if I didn't stay in the smoking room. I left and refused to pay - but this has been the only bad experience here.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
gmjeffcity, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Hotel Jefferson City, responded to this review, 7 September 2012
Thank you very much for the kind review.

I am glad your overall experiences with the hotel have been very positive and we really appreciate the fact that you have choice to stay anywhere in Jefferson City and you choose to stay with us, it means a great deal.

If in the future their is anything that I or the staff can do for you or you have any concerns please don't hesitate to give me a call. Our management and staff will always try to work with you to address your needs and concerns. Please feel free to call me with any feedback because that is how we improve as a staff and as a hotel.