Hampton Inn Jefferson City at Capital Mall
US$127
US$120
US$119
Hotels.com
Days Inn Jefferson City(Jefferson City)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$64
US$131
US$123
All reviewspool and fitness centergreat place to staythe breakfast areaearly checkshort stayshort driveroom was cleanrecommend this hotelvery nice hotelbusiness tripcookiescomplimentary breakfastthe hotel staffeasy accessstaff was friendlyyogurtwould stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 August 2011

Best handicapped access motel I have seen in a long time. Bathroom features were perfect... Roll-in shower with hand rails, portable shower head and chair. Very good hot breakfast with several blends of coffee.

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank Dave55MO
Reviewed 14 August 2011

Check in was fast and easy. Had requested a low floor room and got one on the 2nd floor. Everyone very nice and professional. The breakfast was good but not great. When we checked in, we were told that a wedding party was in the hotel and if we were bothered by their noise, call the front desk. We had no problem with the wedding party as they must have partied some place else. Entry area very nice with the rooms showing their age but very clean. Beds very confortable. Overall, very nice and will stay there again if in Jeff City.

Room Tip: Call front desk the day before you arrive if you have special needs.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2011

It's ok. Nothing that really impressed me, but nothing that bothered me. Wish I could say more.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 November 2010

I will stay at this hotel next time I am in Jeff. City. The staff was extremely friendly. The breakfast was tasty and there was a varity of food. Also, the 5 pm cookies were great! There was not a hot tub which was disappointing. However, everything else about the stay was perfect! I refuse to stay in a hotel that is not clean--and this hotel met my cleanliness requirement!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank metami2
Reviewed 24 June 2010

I had to stay in Jeff City for business twice in the last four months for relatively long stays, and I can honestly say this hotel is a crown jewel compared to the seen-better-days places in the area. Unless you require a kitchenette, this is the place to stay.

It offers very clean, comfortable rooms with superb service. I can't say enough about the service at the front desk. Mike was exceptionally helpful with recommending different locations to eat and Linda goes out of her way to make sure guests feel at home.

I'll be going back to Jefferson City next month and when I do you can find me at the Hampton Inn

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business