Hampton Inn Jefferson City at Capital Mall
US$127
US$120
US$118
CandlewoodSuites
Days Inn Jefferson City(Jefferson City)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$123
US$91
US$89
Priceline
All reviewspool and fitness centergreat place to staythe breakfast areaearly checkshort stayshort driveroom was cleanrecommend this hotelvery nice hotelbusiness tripcookiescomplimentary breakfastthe hotel staffeasy accessstaff was friendlyyogurtwould stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 May 2012

Clean, expected room to be a little nicer. Average property.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 January 2012

Moderately priced, not fancy but clean, variety in the free breakfast and there are some selections changed daily, very friendly helpful staff. Exercise facilities, but limited.
Have stayed there twice for business, and will stay again in the future.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2011

We stay at Hampton Inns a lot, since to us they are a known commodity. This location was no exception. The staff were personable, friendly, and willing to help. The room was clean and in good condition. The free breakfast had lots of choices, including hot food, and the dining staff were very friendly. We were very satisfied with our two night stay.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2011

The place was spotless... and very convenient. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. In fact, the manager got my daughter some apple juice from the breakfast area, when we checked in late at night. Very nice staff and great hotel.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank teedubyaw
Reviewed 12 September 2011

We stayed at the Hampton Inn on the 10th for a family wedding. The staff was very accomodating and did their best to have our rooms available for early check in so we could get ready after a long drive for the wedding. I'm sure this was a busy turn around for them and I appreciated their efforts to accomodate us as quickly as possible. Every staff member I interacted with was helpful and friendly.

As for the hotel it is not located by any mall that I could see. I was there for a wedding so didn't do much exploration of the area so maybe it was close by and I missed it. We did drive the next day down to Lake of the Ozarks to visit the outlet mall so I managed to get a shopping fix.

The hotel room was a bit worn, I seen a few tiles coming loose in the bathroom but everything was very clean. The bed was very comfortable, we had a good nights sleep. I wish there would of been a safe and refrigerator in the room. There was free wireless internet and the free breakfast the next morning was fine and kept filled even though the place was bustling from being very busy.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family