I am surprised by how poor this Hampton Inn was constructed because the floor moved under my feet near the bathroom and I heard every footstep outside the hall and above me. I am a Hampton regular and this location is one of the loudest, probably from low construction standards. I think they may have met the minimum local building codes and ignored the quality construction codes of other Hampton location cities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Jefferson City at Capital Mall hotel is located off US highway 50W, at the Apache Flats exit, right at the edge of the commercial district of Jefferson City. Our Missouri hotel is just 4 miles from the Capitol Building. Area attractions near our hotel in Jefferson City include the Capital Mall for shopping, Joseph C. Miller Park, historic sites, memorials, and Binder Lake which features nature trails and fishing. Several restaurants are within a mile of our Missouri hotel including Red Lobster, Domenico's Italian Restaurant, Chili's, Longhorn Steakhouse and more.We offer free On the House hot breakfast buffet served daily in our elegant fireplace lobby. Guests staying at our hotel in Jefferson City, Missouri, can enjoy the convenience of complimentary wireless internet, a fitness room and an indoor swimming pool and business center. Meeting and banquet rooms feature state of the art audio/visual equipment and are hard wired for wireless high-speed internet service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotel.de, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Hilton Hotels Direct so you can book your Hampton Inn Jefferson City at Capital Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Jefferson City-@ Capital Mall Hotel Jefferson City
- Jefferson City Hampton Inn