“Excellent meal”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 6 September 2013

A great meatloaf dinner. The service was excellent as well. We enjoyed our time here and loved the shakes.

18  Thank melsdad2002

Reviewed 4 September 2013

My family and I went to Golden Corral after buying a car, we were very pleased with the food, however, I was not able to get my share of fried fish, which is very delicious. I like the different varieties of food they offer, no one should leave hungry, something for everyone, food and desserts galore. The staff was nice and friendly, willing to serve.

7  Thank Lolojoe2013
Reviewed 23 May 2013

I've never been disappointed at Golden Corral. they have a great selection of hot and cold foods and after 4 they had wings - and lots of them. the food was hot and fresh and the staff were very friendly and helpful. No matter what your preference in food varieties, they had it covered.

6  Thank Chuck73
Reviewed 16 April 2013

Overall, a nice place to eat. They have lost of foods to pick from. Everything I had was good. The staff was very friendly. The place is conveniently located. Keep an eye out for coupons, because they sometimes show up in the mail.

6  Thank off2h2oski
Reviewed 8 April 2013

The food is average, we were dissapointed at the inflated prices during their socalled special.
Because they were featuring Prime Rib they raised the price of the regular buffet; even though we didn't want the Prime Rib. $28.+ for two senior citizens. At least the help was courtious and attentive.

4  Thank Jerry C

Been to Golden Corral? Share your experiences!