“I have never met a more engaged staff, they will do anything to help and do it with a smile.”

Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Joplin
Ranked #14 of 23 Hotels in Joplin
Joplin, Missouri
Reviewed 19 July 2014

The staff is the best. They even rearranged my room to make it more convenient for me to manuvuer in a wheelchair and walker. They all smile and if you reguest something they seem happy to comply. The rooms are a little dated but it seems they are working on it. The breakfast was good and they delivered it to my room with a paper. Wow

• Stayed July 2014
Matthew M, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Joplin, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Dear Guest,

I want to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I will let the staff know how much you enjoyed their service. We are striving to provide our guests with exceptional guest service and comments like yours show we are on the right track. We hope to see you again real soon in the near future. Thank you for choosing Baymont Inn & Suites of Joplin.

Matthew Miller

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Canastota, New York
Reviewed 14 July 2014

The stay was great and the room was immaculate. The manager was great and helped a lot. Thank you for an enjoyable stay and I will be using your Inn again. Breakfast was good and enjoyable after our long trip and stay.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Matthew M, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Joplin, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Dear Guest,

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. My staff and i sincerely thank you for taking the time to go on-line and review your hotel stay. We have worked hard to improve all areas of our hotel and love it when that is recognized by the guest, after all, the guest is our most important focus. We hope to see you again real soon. Thank you for choosing Baymont Inn & Suites of Joplin.

St. Augustine, Florida
Reviewed 14 July 2014

This hotel is the place to be due to Matt and his friendly staff. Matt is the new manager who genuinely cares about you and wants you happy and statisfied during your stay. In addition to the excellent service the rooms are newly updated and very stylish. also having an indoor pool and an outdoor pool is always a big hit with the kids. Then enjoy a full hot breakfast bar with eggs, sausage, hash browns, and biscuits and gravy every morning.Great place!

• Stayed July 2014
Dear Guest,

I want to thank you for all the kind things you had to say about our hotel and staff. It is always nice to see such positive reviews of the hotel. We have been working hard to improve on our hotel and our guest experience. I will pass this on to everyone with a big smile. Thank you for choosing Baymont Inn & Suites and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Rockford, Illinois
Reviewed 27 June 2014

The rooms smelled and were musty. The bathroom was dirty, hair in tub and floor. Their idea of breakfast was rubbery biscuit. We went 1 hour into their free breakfast and there was 1 biscuit. When we asked if there was going to be anymore food they said no that is it. For the price you could definitely find somewhere better to go.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Matthew M, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Joplin, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Dear Guest,

It upsets me when I have to go on trip advisor and hear a complaint that was never mentioned while staying at the hotel. We can fix any and all issues while you are staying with us. As for the room having hair or a musty smell, we will gladly move you to another room of your liking. Our breakfast attendant has been trained on quality and quantity during our breakfast hours. I don't know of any employee that would have responded to you in this manner and if this did happen I want to get to the bottom of this issue. Please feel free to call me at 417-623-0000. I need more information as to when you stayed at our hotel so I can get to the bottom of this matter. My apologies for failing to meet your expectations and I do hope to see you again in the near furture. Thank you for choosing Baymont Inn & Suites of Joplin, Mo.

Baymont Inn & Suites

Travellers are raving about these Joplin hotels