“Customer service” 2 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #17 of 23 Hotels in Joplin
Joplin, Missouri
“Customer service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

We stayed here out of town the hotel was great but the customer service was the worst I've ever experienced the lady at the front desk for evening shift was so rude she acted like it was going to kill her when I asked for an extra blanket any questions that I had asked she was very short not very friendly. The room was clean but the sofa seat at the window had dryed up vomit on it (yuck!) I dont think I'll be staying here long or ever again for that matter.

• Stayed April 2014
      Rooms
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Cleanliness
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
KimHJoplin, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Joplin, responded to this review, 17 April 2014
Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I have spoken with the desk clerk about the way she treats guests and her attitude. I do apologize for the way she treated you. I would also like to apologize for the condition of the sofa sleeper in the room you occupied. Please be assured that I have had a meeting with the housekeeping staff and given each of them a refresher course on how to clean each room properly. Again I do apologize for your dissatisfying experience.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

This was a great inexpensive hotel for me traveling through on a road trip. Microtel's usually work well and this one did not disappoint. I was on the second floor and could open my window!! This is perfect for me because I have allergies to many cleaning products and sometimes hotels seem stuffy, the weather was perfect for me to open my window and get some air. The room was clean, comfortable, and even as a woman traveling alone, I felt safe. The only downside, no elevator!

Room Tip: There is a fast food restaurant that shares the parking lot, so you if that will bother you ask for...