“Down to earth folks, and nice people can be found here.”
Review of Mohaska Farmhouse - CLOSED

Mohaska Farmhouse
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: It is an organic bakery and pizza with seasonal entrees..
Description: It is an organic bakery and pizza with seasonal entrees..
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

I have had many of the pizzas, I don't have a favorite, they are all very good. The beer selection is excellent. Accommodating staff, we were allowed to mix pizzas. Music was a bit loud inside. Live bands.

Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

The Mohaska Farmhouse is one of the best restaurants in Joplin. It is very different from your run of the mill pizza. All pizzas are handmade, and the bread is some of the best I have had. The toppings are locally grown vegetables and meats from area farmers.

The restaurant itself is very quaint and unique - the tables and chairs don't match, there is local art on the walls, and the decor is very bohemian-country.

I enjoy eating at this establishment and always recommend it to friends and family.

1  Thank nanavb13
Reviewed 31 May 2014

The three of us stopped here for a late dinner - we split a Greek Salad and the Godfather Pizza - both were very good - the atmosphere here is a bit different - nothing fancy, long wooden style tables, set up for family style eating - there were many locals here, couples and families, who appeared to be repeat customers - a much better eating spot than visiting any chain pizza places for sure - service was a bit uneven - our server was pleasant but not overly attentive -
They do offer a vareiey of healthy prepared foods and condiments here as well -

1  Thank valueman84
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

I must be honest Im not a big natural foods restaurant kinda guy. But I wanted to give them a chance. Service was very lacking and S...L...O...W! finally got food to the table and it was not presented well at all. Tasted "old" and breads were tough and had a vinegar taste. Couldnt eat more than 2 bites. The wife was also very displeased by its taste and forced herself to eat half her meal. Wont go back, but Im not a whole foods kinda person.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I'm not usually a big fan of pizza, but this place changes my mind. They have combinations I've never seen anywhere else (falafel pizza, anyone?), and everything is fresh and homemade.