“Trying Something New!”

Thai Time Cafe
Ranked #33 of 234 Restaurants in Joplin
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

Took the family out here tonight. Waitress was really helpful and nice. Really loved the food. We will be back.

1  Thank Shawn R

Reviewed 2 October 2013

This the one of the best Thai restaurants I have ever been to. I love it because it's small and quaint but not off the beaten track. The service is great and the employees always have a smile on their faces. During the lunch hour it can be busy but evenings are rarely packed. It reminds me of a restaurant I would eat at in a big city but they treat you like they know you so it's really a great experience. The food tastes very good and the menu has a lot of selections. I prefer my Thai food on the spicy side so I like that they give me the option to make it spicier- and they always warn me it may be "too hot for you" but I always enjoy my meal. They have a small table outside under an umbrella that is nice to sit at if you like the breeze and don't mind some traffic driving by.

2  Thank TriPaC87
Reviewed 14 May 2013 via mobile

Small clean and fresh food served by very nice people.......if you dont like this place you dont know good food when its put infront of you!

Reviewed 11 May 2013

Quick and fairly decent thai food. We had a green curry, the thai basil fried rice and some odds and ends. Skip the fried spring rolls - yucky, but the friend rice was pretty dang good. Plus you can order then pick up in their 'drive thru' without having to leave your car. Peachy for very chilly evenings!

Reviewed 6 May 2013 via mobile

I last visited a year ago... The restaurant was wonderful then - today it's way way better! New owner & new recipes. Still a locally owned, authentic Thai restaurant. But today I'd say more polished and more varieties offered. Must eat here in Joplin!!!