“Really enjoyed the experience of Club 609 in Joplin, MO”
Review of Club 609

Club 609
Ranked #40 of 236 Restaurants in Joplin
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Went to Club 609 as an after work decision, to celebrate a birthday. The ambiance is most attractive...lots of architectural salvage displayed in a very unique way--reminiscent of my days going to clubs and bistros in Toronto with similar decor. The service was wonderful, the meal a deserved "very good" for what we had--onion avacado soup, prime rib au jus sandwich, and spinach-artichoke dip with chips--and a free piece of pistachio marscapone cake. This is a very popular downtown location for young and mid-level professionals. The menu has items for every price point, but it is the eclectic decor that inspires people toward conversation. The restaurant was clean and welcoming...some places like this are dust magnets and are not inviting places to eat. I would recommend Club 609 for the experience..it is what Joplin can become...get off Rangeline and visit Main Street. You'll be glad you did.

1  Thank MeMeDaVinci

Reviewed 5 August 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went there for dinner. Service was prompt except for the kitchen. It was 30 minutes for a salad and sandwich. With only 5-6 tables filled, that was too long.

Food was ok to good. Interior is unique. One of a few food spots that allows smoking. Has the smoke been too bad, we would have left, but we didn't smell any.

Reviewed 5 August 2013 via mobile

Very good atmosphere with attentive wait staff. Nice decor and restaurant is clean. Food took a little long considering very few patrons.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

The gf and I like to go here for a few drinks and early dinner..the bartender is the best my gf had a grilled chicken salad and said it was the best salad she had ever eaten...I had a burger and it was very good..and the beer is always pretty cold ....and this is a real classy place...enjoy

Reviewed 15 May 2013

While visiting friends in this great little city called Joplin, I was treated to a wonderful dinner at Club 609. Took me a while to remember the name, but I have not forgotten the really good food and great service. I was extremely satisfied with my entree called the "Nutty Roughy". This place is perfect for entertaining out of towner's or simply an intimate dinner for two. If you're on the road and passing through Joplin in search of really good food and atmosphere, this is the place.