“Experience more than the food”

Tokyo Japanese Steak House
Ranked #114 of 225 Restaurants in Joplin
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Joplin, Missouri
“Experience more than the food”
Reviewed 13 December 2013 via mobile

Went there for a family birthday. Food was ok but nothing special. It is a bit more time consuming than other restaurants. Kind of expensive for a family outing. I would suggest it if you have never been before just for the experience. Not the place to go if you have children that are picky eaters.

Oklahoma
“My new lunch place”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I loved the lunch. Great food, great seaweed salad. I will start coming here for lunch more often while working in Joplin.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Drew I
Fairbury, Nebraska
“nice show and good food”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

This is a typical Japanese steakhouse, sushi and show from the chefs at your table

I took my staff of 20 here after a long week to celebrate the opening of our new facility. Average price of meal is $20

The food is very good, like most Japanese Steakhouses I have been to

I would recommend you to go to this place and I will certainly return

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Douglas8098
New England, North Dakota
“Great price lunch”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Very much enjoyed lunch here. They didn't rush us like Japanese restaurants do at dinner time. I loved both kinds of sushi that I ordered. Everything tasted wonderful. Lunch was so affordable. Our chef was entertaining as mine have always been at any hibachi grill. I visit the area a couple times a year & I will definitely be back for lunch.

• Visited September 2013
Carthage, Missouri
“Great show and food”
Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

Took 4 kids with us and the show kept their attention and they enjoyed food. Had a variety of dishes that were all good: steak, shrimp, chicken teriyaki and fried rice. I had hoped for a little more theatrics but it kept kids entertained. Good service. Will return.

• Visited September 2013

Been to Tokyo Japanese Steak House? Share your experiences!