Sunrise Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 August 2010

This hotel is the biggest crock ever! The rooms are extremely dangerous to you, they have mold under the new paint. The carpet was ripped out last summer and they did not clean under it after flooding and mold on the floor as well. The hotel should be shut down for security reasons. The sidewalks for the upper rooms are tilted and the support poles are mostly broken but covered with wood to make them look sturdy. The owners will cheat you out of what they have already told you. They change the rates at the drop of a hat. They watch their employees 24/7 with the cameras installed in the hotel and have a tap on the computer. They can change the rate so the employee cannot charge you what you were told but what the owner wants you to be charged. Guests are not allowed to stay in the lobby and employees are called by owners to have guests removed. Breakfast consists of dry 7day old donuts, bread that is put back in the bag if not eaten each day, milk and orange juice that sit in pichers in the fridge for days without being washed or changed and the cereal is months old. The owners/management is the same at this hotel since the Hallmark Inn. They just changed the name and had the employees hang up a sign that says under new management. They also ask their employees to write good reviews on these websites so that they look good. They advertise wireless internet, the only place you can actually get the internet connection is in the lobby, and they won't let guests stay in the lobby for more than 5 minutes without throwing a fit. The hotel is also infested with black widow spiders and I had several customers complain about weird rashes from the beds, which are dirty and so old!! I do not reccomend this hotel to anyone, I reccomend that you stay far away from this hotel!! They do not care about their customers, just making money. They will not fix the pool and all that is wrong is a burnt out pump. The pictures that you see on this site are years old before these people bought the hotel and turned it into a dump. There are not nice tables and flowers and things in the rooms. They advertise a low price on a room but actually do not have any of these rooms and will tell you that they are all full. It's just to lure you in so they can charge you WAY too much money for what they have to offer. STAY AWAY!!!!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank gijoemom8310
Reviewed 10 July 2010

I can not even begin to tell you how awful this hotel was. One look at it and we knew then what did we get ourselves into. If I had not already paid for this ridiculous place we would've left right then but we gave them the benefit of the doubt boy was I wrong we should have left immediately. So outdate, smelly, no pool the pump was broke so all that was left was a huge concrete hole. The is no maid service so we came back that evening with no beds made, all of our trash still there, no new linens, so we went to complain and they dont do housekeeping they are understaffed. Really?? I couldnt believe it considering that maybe they had a total of 5 guests there in the whole hotel. Never again I am so embarrased that we slept there I feel like I put my family in jeparody. The car would have been a nicer and more relaxing place to sleep.

Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank sweetsue1
Reviewed 8 June 2010

I have not stayed here. I don't know if they've updated it or not. BUT, they are now listed in our travel book as "Sunrise Inn". Hopefully, they've updated their motel, not just the name.

Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank jonceramic
Reviewed 10 July 2009

My sister checked in earlier in the day than we did and called and said don't come to his motel. We got there and with one look cancelled reservations. The parking lot itself looks like an abandoned site, the motel is so run down and the pool is green and unusable. Don't stay here.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank travelingsometimes
Reviewed 6 July 2009

This place sucks big time. Nothing was as promised on internet nothing was even good. The beds were falling apart. Rooms had a strange smell, Pool closed and as green as green can get. Mangement was rude and as for the breakfast br. forget it. If this place was recently renovated it must have just been the lobby. sure wasn't anywhere else.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with friends