“Stay”

Ranked #8 of 24 Hotels in Joplin
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Reviewed 31 July 2014

This motel is old!! The room was small and the halls narrow. Very clean, nice pool and fanastic breakfast. They were putting in a new hot water tank so showers had to wait until morning.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

At first, I thought this place was going to be pretty decent. The room was fairly big, the beds were comfortable and the air conditioning worked. But that was the extent of it! It turned out the light next to the bed was broken. The bathroom faucet didn't have a control between hot and cold. On our second afternoon, the internet didn't work. I called the front desk three times in about 1-1/2 hrs. and each time they said they were working on it. We went out for about three hours. When we came back, the Internet still wasn't working. Plus, you should expect to see many people who appear to use this place as their home.
I really can't see how this place averages 4 stars on trip adviser.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I stayed here overnight during Memorial Day weekend. The room was comfortable however my biggest complaint is that I could smell cigarette from neighboring rooms though I was in a non-smoking room. There were some renovations taking place in some parts of the hotel but it wasn't in the way of guest traffic. The hotel is very convenient to a variety of restaurants, gas stations, and drug stores. I would stay again if I could be assured that I would be in a non-smoking area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I was quite reluctant when told I would be staying at a Days Inn. Once I arrived in Joplin and checked in, the newly remodeled rooms as well as fantastic and hospitable staff helped make this one of the best experiences I've had while traveling. For anyone traveling through this area I'd most definitely recommend giving this hotel and it's staff a chance to keep you comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Justin S
Reviewed 9 July 2014

After a long day's driving we initially checked at a Comfort Inn - the rate quote was $169 for 2 double beds! We went across the street & found a very friendly Days Inn counter person who not only reduced that rate by $100 but gave us senior, etc. discounts. The room was lovely; air conditioned worked great. Very quiet all night. A good breakfast in the morning. Easy access on & off I-44.

Room Tip: While I had no problem with breakfast, my husband said the sausage was undercooked. Only pink sacch...
1  Thank Jo S
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I have been staying in this hotel and room for over 200 days as I work on the road and they have been most accommodating to all of my needs. When My wife comes in to town to visit she loves the king size bed and 4 soft pillows. I like my stay here. It is also very close to restaurants and easy access to the interstate and the main road in Joplin.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business