“NO, NO, and NO!”

Ranked #76 of 232 Restaurants in Joplin
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Ordered the vegetable delight and it stated it was in a brown sauce, but it should state soy sauce. I took three bites and couldn't eat anymore because it was so salty. I told the cashier and she said, "Okay, I'll tell him." That's eat, and charged us full price. My dinning companion ordered the Thai fried rice and he didn't eat all of it which is unusual for him. TERRIBLE service, HORRIBLE FOOD, NEVER GO as I won't go back!

4  Thank David B
There are newer reviews for The Magic Noodle Inc

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

If you judge this restaurant by its exterior, that will be your loss. Prompt service, greeted as soon as I walked in. Clean, pleasant interior. Very neat, organized. Fresh shrimp rolls lived up to their name. Pad see ewe was a tasty generous portion. No complaints at all. I will definitely return.

Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

I was not impressed.
Had Rangoon crab dumplings for starter and they showed up real quick....there's no way they were freshly cooked, just reheated. And not very tasty.
Then basil pork for dinner, and I ordered it mild I think, I know I ordered it 2 on a scale of 1 to 4. Mild?!? It was way hot, to the point where it didn't enjoy it. I usually enjoy spicy food, but this was too much.
As a matter of fact now I remembered why I haven't been here during my last few trips (years) to Joplin: because I had the same experience the last time I was here!
Now I have tried three Thai places in Joplin, and Kinnaree is by far the best. Yes, by far.
So don't waste your time and money here.

1  Thank raggarbil
Reviewed 22 October 2013

They understand what Thai hot is ! The service is always friendly and the food is fresh and tasty. I enjoy lunch as often as possible

Reviewed 18 September 2013

This is my good reliable place when doing in business in Joplin for a meal. Whether it be for lunch break (they have their lunch specials), unwinding with friends, or the end of a long tiring day of overtime work. The food is consistently good, the ingredients fresh, and the service is friendly without being too in-your-face. The place is nicely decorated and clean. It is pretty popular with the locals as well. You can come here for family dinners, with friends, and it is kid-friendly even. it is also a good dating place. Tip: the thai ice tea is always a good way to cap a meal. I love it. :)