“Great tour with great beer”

Boulevard Brewing Company
Ranked #10 of 153 things to do in Kansas City
Phoenix, Arizona
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Great tour with great beer”
Reviewed 24 July 2011

I had a great time on this tour. I was unable to make a reservation on short notice, but luckily they let me go, as I was by myself. The tour spends a little over an hour showing various areas of the brewery, some very impressive due to their scale.

At the end is a very generous tasting. There is also a gift shop with lots a unique stuff.

If you like beer, this is a must do!

Visited July 2011
2 Thank MoleDeMesa

Omaha, Nebraska
76 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“sunday at the brewery”
Reviewed 21 February 2011

being a fan of Blvd brew I had hoped to get in on a tour last week-end..the volunteer guides were most helpful (even tho we were wait listed we go on the tour), and very committed to the company and the brews. truly a great experience..for someone who likes their brew!!

Visited February 2011
2 Thank jackpine2
Decatur, Illinois
68 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Fun and Educational”
Reviewed 5 January 2011

We took the tour over Labor Day weekend and had a great time learning about this gem in KC. The tour guides were very informative and obviously loved what they were doing. I was really impressed with the way they treated the people on the tour and how much they interacted with us.

Visited September 2010
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“love the beer and the tour!”
Reviewed 6 September 2010

love the beer and the tour!

Mass
436 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 471 helpful votes
“Good brews”
Reviewed 2 September 2010

I'm a huge fan of checking out local brews when on location and I wasn't disappointed here. This tour provides a good overview of the beer making process followed by samples of the beer made right on site. Definitely get reservations or you might get left out in the cold.