“Great Story and worth the Trip”

Boulevard Brewing Company
Ranked #9 of 155 things to do in Kansas City
Midwest KS, KS
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great Story and worth the Trip”
Reviewed 8 August 2011

If you like beer, visiting boulevard brewing company is worth the trip. The relaxed work environment leads to a relaxed, informative, and tasty visit. Call ahead of time (weeks - even months) to make a reservation.

Visited August 2011

“Fun & free”
Reviewed 6 August 2011

We went here for my brother's birthday. The tour was fun & the free bert was the best part. The architecture inside is amazing!

Springfield, Missouri
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“AMAZING”
Reviewed 4 August 2011

I went with a couple of friends and we had a blast tour is just the right length of time and you get free beer at the end...
The tour guide was amazing and very helpful!

Visited July 2011
Phoenix, Arizona
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Great tour with great beer”
Reviewed 24 July 2011

I had a great time on this tour. I was unable to make a reservation on short notice, but luckily they let me go, as I was by myself. The tour spends a little over an hour showing various areas of the brewery, some very impressive due to their scale.

At the end is a very generous tasting. There is also a gift shop with lots a unique stuff.

If you like beer, this is a must do!

Visited July 2011
2 Thank MoleDeMesa
Omaha, Nebraska
77 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“sunday at the brewery”
Reviewed 21 February 2011

being a fan of Blvd brew I had hoped to get in on a tour last week-end..the volunteer guides were most helpful (even tho we were wait listed we go on the tour), and very committed to the company and the brews. truly a great experience..for someone who likes their brew!!

Visited February 2011