“Awesome tour”

62 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 84 helpful votes
“Awesome tour”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

My friend brought me here and I am very glad he did. It was my first ever brewery tour and it started off with a few free samples, which you can't beat. The tour was very informational and at the end you got more free beer! You should definitely go on the tour if you are near the Boulevard Brewing Company!

Visited September 2013

Kansas City, Missouri
62 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Drink please?”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

My husband and I are from KC and didn’t have anything to do on this particular Saturday and thought that we would do the 40-min free public tour. We arrived a few mins before 10:30 am and there was a line out of the door. We just knew that all of the tours were filled but we got in line anyway. We got to the counter at 10:35 am and there were 4 tickets left; 2 for the 12:30 tour and 2 for the 1:15 pm tour. We got the last 2-tickets for the 12:30 tour. So definitely arrive early because the tickets are given out on a first come, first serve basis. For the particular day, that my husband and I went which was on a Saturday, all of the tickets were completely gone within 37-minutes of the brewery opening.

The tour itself was pretty cool; we got an overview of the company’s history, the brewing process and I believe we watched 3-short films during the tour as well. Our tour guides were very funny and informative which made the tour even better. At the conclusion of the tour, you are taken to their tasting room and each person is allowed to sample 2 boulevard beers from a variety of choices. Overall, good tour and definitely worth it for beer lovers!

Visited July 2014
Ord, Nebraska
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Fun Tour”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Great Tour with free beer at the end. Like other reviews say get there to get tickets no matter when you want to go on the tour. Tickets normally sell out before the tours start. The tour is informative and goes very quick. After your free beers you can then buy more beer flights of the beers you haven't tried yet. No doubt I would try to do this again next time I am in K.C.

Visited July 2014
Wichita, Kansas, United States
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“boulevard Brewery tour”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

good educational tour. 3 short videos in tour followed by tasting. Got to try 9 beers spent only $5! get there around 9:30am for your tickets.

Jonesboro, Arkansas
166 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 119 helpful votes
“Great tour and free beer!”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We took the free tour and loved it. It's a nice size brewery that makes terrific beer. You begin and end near the gift shop. I was nice to hear the story of how it began and how much it has grown during the past few years. Boulevard is one of my favorite beers. I really liked getting to taste some of the specialty beers that are not available in my region of Arkansas.

Visited June 2014