“Great Food and fun atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Blue Grotto - CLOSED

Blue Grotto
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Kansas City, Missouri
“Great Food and fun atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2012

I have been to Blue Grotto three times. The first two I went for pizza, but ended up ordering something else on the menu. I had a roasted chicken breast the first time and it was one of the best I have ever eaten. The second time I ordered a pasta dish and thoroughly enjoyed that as well. The third time I did order pizza and found it to be delicious. I have since ordered the pizza as take out. I love this place and would highly recommend trying it.

• Visited May 2012

“Gem in Brookside”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2012

Wonderful pizzas and salads, Grotto Azura salad and Margherita Pizza - cannot go wrong here!

Visited February 2012
Melbourne, Florida
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2011

We visited the Blue Grotto last weekend for drinks out on their patio...continental flair! It was so relaxed and fun that we decided to come back the following evening for dinner. We were not disappointed. We had great wines, and an antipasta platter that the Food Network could not rival. It was fabulous! Reminded us of eating outdoors on a cozy street in Rome or on the Isle of Capri. Fantastic Wine and Food!

Don't miss out on the Blue Grotto in Brookside!

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank kiwi41999
Shawnee, Kansas
“Horrible!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2011

It was one of the worst dining experiences I've ever had! The drinks took almost 40 min.to arrive, my caesar salad was pathetic,& it was so freaking hot & uncomfortable we were all sweating the whole time!It was totally overpriced & the GM/owner was a total jerk when we expressed our feelings of nonsatisfaction to him!He was rude & defensive & acted like he could care less!I would never go back & never recommend it to anyone!It was my friends bachelorette party & I was so impressed w/her positive attitude to try to buffer the whole situation 4 all of her friends.I have never been treated that pathetically by a business owner!Terrible! Horrible! Awful!

• Visited July 2011
Deale, Maryland
“Pleasant Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2010

I have visited the Blue Grotto twice in the last few months and have been pleased on both occasions. I haven't been too adventurous where the menu is concerned because whenever I walk by the brick oven, I just have to get one of the pizzas. The place can be a little loud, especially when people bring their little kids out to dinner, but overall, the atmosphere is very pleasant and relaxed.

I will isvit the Blue Grotto again.

1 Thank HumbleHobbits